These tea blends are meant to align the inner elements and forces of the body, to the outer elements and forces of the universe. But it claims to be an Ayurvedic recipe with other ingredients which I can’t find:/

Keep out of reach of children. Davidson’s Ayurvedic Infusions are formulated and endorsed by Dr. Suhas and Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar. Davidson's Tea Ayurvedic Infusions Sleep, Bulk Tea, 16 Ounce

I like to brew a small cup with two bags as I like it stronger. As the Vata dosha relates most directly to one's mental state, a Vata sleep disorder commonly presents itself in a restless mind, creating an inability to fall into a deep sleep, which can be counteracted with soothing lavender.

Remove and strain the tea leaves. I added a cinnamon sticks & the aroma filled my home as it steeped.

Davidson’s Ayurvedic Infusions are formulated and endorsed by Dr. Suhas and Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar. There are three types of sleep deficiencies in Ayurveda, which relate to the three doshas, or mind-body types: Vata, Kapha and Pitta. Please choose a different delivery location.
Lastly, imbalances in the Pitta dosha are more emotional in nature, but tend to present themselves biologically while interrupting sleep with symptoms that may include hot flashes, which can be avoided with the use of cooling gotu kola. Davidson's line of organic Ayurvedic Infusions aims to promote balance between the mind, body and spirit. Sip and enjoy Davidson's Sleep.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Consult your physician before taking any dietary supplements if you are pregnant or nursing, if you have a medical condition, or are taking medication. I can’t smell or taste the cardamom, which normally has a strong aroma. I use a metal tea ball.

However, i was immediately disappointed as soon as i opened the bag. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. The tea also smelled and tasted like chamomile tea.

ayurvedic infusions, medicinal, medicinal teas, functional, functional teas, ayurveda, dr. suhas, suhas, digest, sleep, energize, slim, de-congest, detox, laxative Amazing with a bit of cream and Splenda sweetner. The infusion seems to be almost only chamomile, which is ok if that’s what I knew I was buying.

Product Information This is the best sleepy-time tea I have ever had. Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Valerian, Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea fo... HIC Harold Import Co. YI-2360 Ball, Loose Leaf Mulling Spices Tea Infuser, 1, 18/8 ... Tilevo Tea Infuser Set of 2 - Dinosaur Loose Leaf Tea Infusers with Long Handle Nec... Primula Half Moon Teapot with Removable Infuser, Blooming and Loose Leaf Tea Maker ... Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warningsOrganic Chamomile Flower, Organic Gotu Kola Root, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Cinnamon Bark, Organic Licorice Root & Organic Cardamom SeedBring fresh water to a boil or just under the boiling point.

They are both highly accomplished Ayurvedic physicians that have garnered over 25 years of clinical experience. This is a winner.

It was filled to the brim with chamomile flowers.
This item: Davidson's Tea Ayurvedic Infusions Sleep, Bulk Tea, 16 Ounce $17.21 ($1.08 / 1 Ounce) Davidson's Tea Bulk, Gunpowder Green, 1-Pound Bag $9.99 ($0.62 / 1 Ounce) Davidson's Tea Ayurvedic Infusions Energize, Bulk Tea, 16 Ounce $17.57 ($1.10 / 1 Ounce) More to consider from our brands

Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations I usually don't like flowery teas as much as my wife, but I quite enjoy the flavor of this. Cut large so not necessary to use a fine mesh steeper like the energy ayurvedic.

Alternatively, imbalances in the Kapha dosha typically effect one's ability to recover from sleep; often times leaving one feeling lethargic and groggy after a full night's rest, which is best counteracted with chamomile.