Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Denso (3297) SK20R11 Spark Plugs, Pack of 4

Agree with DL175.

Denso (3421) SK20HR11 Iridium Long Life Spark Plug, Single Plug Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews + No Import Fees Deposit & $10.26 Shipping to Korea, Republic of I am very disappointed.
Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2019

... at worst they are outright fakes. Just recently discovered these are fakes, the gap expanded on its own in less than a year. These were easy to install in a 2.5 Camry. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.How to spot counterfeit Denso Spark Plugs: DENSO 3426 Iridium Long Life FK20HR-11 2018Don't be surprised if the real Denso plugs will not improve fuel economy.Agree with DL175.
Fake Counterfeit NGK Spark Plugs Sold On Amazon - How To Identify - Duration: 8:30. 3. $8.58. Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. DENSO IK20 Iridium Power Spark Plug Ik20 X 4Pieces Ignition Plugs Racing Upgrade Read more. It seems to me that manufacturers in China are making these, complete with the Toyota barcode label. Employing a revolutionary new 360-degree laser-welding process, DENSO has created a spark plug unlike anything on the market today.

with the gaps being too large. Denso (3297) SK20R11 Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 1 Denso (3297) SK20R11 Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 1 4.8 out of 5 stars 346.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.DENSO # 3297 Iridium LONG LIFE Spark Plugs - SK20R11-4 PCS NEWDENSO # 3297 Iridium LONG LIFE Spark Plugs -- SK20R11 ----- 6 PCS NEW

These plugs and the packaging they came in did not look like genuine Denso plugs to me. DENSO # 3297 Iridium LONG LIFE Spark Plugs -- SK20R11 ----- 6 PCS NEW Denso SK20R11) Thanks to this thread, I am going to the store to purchase the spark plugs instead of online shopping. Because of life I didn't have time to change them right away. There is a big problem with fake spark plugs from online retailers such as eBay and Amazon. ... and the packaging they came in did not look like genuine Denso plugs to me When I finally got around to changing them something about the plugs I received didn't feel quite right (the electrode was a dark brass/brown color, iridium is always bright silver).

There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Modern ignition systems use very high voltage for spark ignition and will fire even plugs which are out of gap spec. 5. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.DENSO # 3297 Iridium LONG LIFE Spark Plugs - SK20R11-4 PCS NEWThis shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. DENSO # 3297 Iridium LONG LIFE Spark Plugs - SK20R11-4 PCS NEW Plugs need to be replaced when deposits build up on them from use which can short circuit firing - ordinarily quite a long time with today's gasoline. I installed them in a corolla fielder 2003 model and they work quite well After hearing reports of terrible gas mileage and acceleration using these knock off plugs I'm tossing these without ever installing them. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Question the price and quality. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Plugs need to be replaced when deposits build up on them from use which can short circuit firing - ordinarily quite a long time with today's gasoline. Fake electrode is the right shape and very convincing, but very slightly thicker. I am very disappointed.