Discover this Superior, Wisconsin hotel near Lake Superior offering clean and updated accommodations and a complimentary full hot breakfast. Superior Hotel Deals. Save up to 60% off hotels today!

Visitors staying at the Best Western® Bridgeview Hotel will experience the highest quality of customer service and have access to a variety of amenities to make each stay comfortable and memorable. Email address This hotel boasts an indoor pool, free breakfast, and a spa tub. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply.

Super 8 by Wyndham Superior WI | Superior, WI Hotels COVID-19 UPDATES: See our flexible policies and safety protocols. We boast 3 hotels in Superior, WI, all with a distinctive flair and a variety of amenities, and you can conveniently narrow down your choices and book your room directly with us. For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342. Email address For more advice, please view our information page on Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Superior by showing you the exact location of each hotel. Sign Up with Google Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. price/night: $105 8.9 Excellent 152 reviews Our stay was great. The only thing I would have liked was a magnifying mirror in the bathroom. Looking for Superior Hotel? Guest rooms at Superior Inn include air conditioning and a closet. However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Superior. Our beautiful hotel will make you feel at home with microwaves, refrigerators, luxury linens, Starbucks Coffee, USB ports, and flat-panel televisions in every guest room.
Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. All rights reserved. Please enter a valid email address Already have an account? Our travelers recommend its pool and overall value. The Super 8 Superior is one such offering.. 14 miles (23 kilometers) away from the town center of Superior, you will find the Residence Inn by Marriott Duluth.Alternatively, the Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park is located about 13 miles (21 kilometers) away. Sign In with Naver By signing in, I agree to the This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Last name Are hotels in Superior safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis? Welcome to the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Superior, Wisconsin. Travelocity's hotel database contains only a small selection of economical hotel options in Superior. 2-star hotels from $66. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to Superior Inn is located in Superior. By creating an account, I agree to the Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, Wi.

Sign Up Hotel in Superior Avg. Find cheap hotel rooms in Superior. Hotels near University of Wisconsin Superior 0.7 mile east Hotels near Park Point 2.7 miles east Hotels near Clyde Iron Works 3.0 miles NW Hotels near Bayfront Festival Park 4.0 miles north Hotels near Bentleyville Tour of Lights 4.0 miles north Hotels near Amsoil Arena 4.1 miles north Hotels near North Shore Scenic Railroad 4.2 miles north

No matter if you're travelling to Superior to attend a conference, unwind on vacation, or enjoy a …
Keep me signed in First name

Stay at Best Western Bridgeview Hotel from $85/night, Barker's Island Inn Resort from $95/night, Super 8 by Wyndham Superior WI from $66/night and more. or Super 8 by Wyndham Superior WI - 2-star motel. Enter a city, hotel, airport, address or landmark

Enter a city, hotel, airport, address or landmark Search for hotels in Superior. At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Compare prices of hotels in Superior on KAYAK now.