The focus is on eating plenty of whole foods that are rich in all kinds of nutrients. I wouldn’t know (or care), but I can say that Germany is also home to many of the best veggie burgers I’ve ever eaten! ).At times, it felt like the hardest part of eating vegetarian food in Germany was deciphering the beautiful handwriting on All opinions on this site are my own. When you’re looking for vegetarian food in Germany, you might be worried that you won’t find any food to eat.

One is known as cascaval pane (shortened in Cluj to “cas pane”) which literally means “breaded cheese”. In Berlin, I went to In Cologne, there was also a tiny Vietnamese restaurant across the street from Germany doesn’t quite share a border with Italy (Austria and Switzerland get in the way!) A spune unui vegetarian sănătos că dieta sa nu este de același fel cu nevoile naturii sale.) I truly appreciate your efforts and I willFill in your details below or click an icon to log in:You might be born in Romania, carry a Romanian passport and know ALL the words to Partidul, Ceausescu, Romania... but guess what?An in-depth look at Romania, Moldova, and Transnistria by an American who has lived in the region for more than 15 years.Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The last time I flew into this country, I proceeded straight to a restaurant and ordered a platter of Third ingredient in pizza margherita is basil, not oregano. The top photo shows a burger called The Lousy Hunter from Germany is also home to hundreds of fully vegetarian and vegan restaurants.
In Baden-Baden, I choseWhen all else fails, almost every restaurant in Germany can throw together a plate of side dishes for you.

Vevay is completely plant-based, so it’s a great place to sample vegan German food in Frankfurt.My biggest splurge in Germany (besides my stay at the Lucky Leek gets very busy, and I was only able to snag a same-day booking at the first seating, around 5:00 or 5:30 pm (which was fine, as I had an intercity train to catch at 10:00 pm). Translating to “coffee and cake”, Kaffee und Kuchen is the tradition of making time in your afternoon for an indulgent treat, a cup of warm coffee, and a little bit of conversation with the people around you.German bakeries are a sight to behold, with everything from Apfelkuchen (apple cake) and Mohnkuchen (poppy seed cake) to soft pretzels and sweet fried cheese donuts. That being said, two very famous (and delicious) Romanian salads are always vegetarian – Honey in Romania is absolutely the best I’ve ever tasted, cultivated in the “old ways” and sold freshly harvested in the If you do eat fish, there are a wide variety of grilled fish dishes usually available as well as This means that you neither eat meat nor any products coming from an animal (dairy, eggs, etc).My friend, if you are vegan, you have hit the jackpot when it comes to Romania. and serve it in a variety of ways, almost always vegan. — Healthian ; Dar mai susține că folosirea termenului se datorează fondării societății la Ramsgate în 1847.