1995) and … When it comes to speak about his personal life, Edgerton Hartwell married reality television star Lisa Wu-Hartwell in 2005, and he appeared together with her in the first and second season of Bravo TV’s show “The Real Housewifes of Atlanta”. The couple welcomed a son named Ed Jr. on May 9, 2007. Hartwell was also a member of the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Oakland Raiders and Las Vegas Locomotives. That was not Lisa Wu’s first marriage because he joined Hartwell’s life as a wife with two sons. Her husband is a former American football linebacker and was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the 2001 NFL Draft.

In the process, I found out I was pregnant. Also, Lisa has two sons Jordan (b. But his shoe size, dress size, etc. Telling his side of the story. 1995) and Justin (b. “All she was mad about was, ‘You don’t want to have a baby, but you’re mad about her baby. But, the couple could not hold the relationship and he filed for divorce on January 25, 2016, which was finalized in April 2018.Edgerton Hartwell is a well recognized American former football linebacker who was also a member of the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Oakland Raiders and Las Vegas Locomotives. Keshia announced on July 17, 2016, that she is expecting her first child(a girl) and finally welcomed a daughter named Ella Grace on January 23, 2017. Moreover, he signed a contract with the Las Vegas Locomotives in 2010.He along with his ex-wife, Lisa had several aspiring businesses such as a real estate firm called Hartwell and Associates, a t-shirt line called Hart 2 Hart Clothing, a women’s clothing line called Closet Freak, and several others.He along with his teammates won the UFL championship in 2010.Hartwell must have accumulated a huge sum of money from his career however, he has not disclosed his exact net worth, salary, and income. Edgerton Hartwell is currently living his single life. Also, Lisa has two sons Jordan (b. From 2001 to 2004, Hartwell played for the Ravens where he had 337 tackles, six sacks, and one interception.He signed with Atlanta Falcons in 2004 for six years amounting to $26.25 million, this significant figure became a contributory factor to Ed Hartwell.He signed with the Cincinnati Bengals on May 3, 2007, however, he was released on September 1 following the preseason.In addition, he made a guest appearance on Tyler Perry’s ‘House of Payne’. Hartwell, who married “Cosby Show” star Knight Pulliam, 37, on January 1 after dating for four months, said that they stopped having sex once the romance soured — … I think we moved too fast,’” he said. … Once I was pregnant, I did decide to give him that one last chance.”A rep for Knight Pulliam declined to comment when contacted by Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.on Thursday, July 28, that suspicions of infidelity on both sides played a large part in the pair’s split, but that ultimately he decided to pull the plug on their marriage after Knight Pulliam, 37, “She wanted a baby really fast, and what I was trying to explain to her was that — from my beliefs, from seeing other successful people — that when you first get married, especially since we didn’t have a long courtship, that we should actually focus on each other and not just have a baby,” he explained of how the two were on different pages from the get-go. One of the sons is Jordan, who was born in 1995 and Justin, who has the birth year of 1998. Edgerton Hartwell is currently living his single life. Lisa also has sons Jordan (b. “It’s not OK. Previously, he was married to reality television personality Lisa Wu-Hartwell in December 2005. The couple tied the knot in February of 2019. Hartwell added that Knight Pulliam’s desire for a baby got to the point where he had to have a sit-down chat with the former “I said, ‘I think we probably messed up.
1995) and Justin (b. are not available.Edgerton Hartwell has around 2.1k followers on Instagram but he does not seem to be active on Facebook and Twitter.To know more about birth facts, family, childhood, education, profession, awards, net worth, rumors, body measurements and social media profile of Edgerton Hartwell: Age, Parents, Siblings, Family, Nationality, EthnicityEdgerton Hartwell: Education, School/College UniversityEdgerton Hartwell: Net Worth ($200K), Income, Salary “‘Our lives and wants are headed two different directions.’” The couple tied the knot in a New Year’s Eve ceremony after just four months of dating.The athlete also came clean with his wife about his feelings for his ex-wife, After that, Hartwell said, the former child star acted out, disappearing for days at a time and “sometimes not coming home at all.” This, he said, is why he requested a paternity test when he filed for divorce.The pair had stopped having sex once the conflict escalated, so the former Baltimore Ravens player grew suspicious that Knight Pulliam may have found other means to have a child.“Early on in my marriage when I was faced with this, I was ready to leave,” she said tearfully. He has black eyes and black hair. Their son Ed Jr. was born May 9, 2007. Like, I had divorce papers ready.

In addition, he played college football at Western Illinois and later was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth round of the 2001 NFL Draft.He was born on May 27, 1978, in Las Vegas, Nevada.