We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.

El Cajon Hotel Deals. Cookies that measure how our site is used.

Guests love our spacious rooms, free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center. The motel features an outdoor pool and rooms with Wi-Fi. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Featuring an outdoor pool and hot tub, this El Cajon hotel is located just 15 minutes’ drive from San Diego city center. Located in El Cajon, within 8 miles of Grossmont College, El Cajon Home w/Private Pool, ~10 Mins to Downtown offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. Courtyard by Marriott San Diego El Cajon features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in El Cajon. Located within 3.4 miles of Grossmont College and a 7-minute walk of Parkway Plaza Shopping Center, Hampton Inn & Suites El Cajon San Diego provides rooms in El Cajon.

My first time at this type of property See the latest guest reviews and photos before you book your next hotel stay. Close to all transportation.

The rooms are also very nice. That way we can improve our website, apps, and communications, and make sure we're interesting and relevant.

View over 4240 hotel deals in El Cajon and read real guest reviews to help find the perfect accommodation for you! Find Comfort Inn hotels in El Cajon, CA. Find the best Hotels on Yelp: search reviews of 193 El Cajon businesses by price, type, or location.

You can find more detailed info on cookie use and descriptions in our

Cookies that enable website functionality, so you can browse and book easily. Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). Located 15 mi away from San Diego city center, this El Cajon hotel offers guest rooms with free WiFi. Office staff during the week not friendly or very helpful. Enter a city, hotel, airport, address or landmark The only thing that wasn't enjoyable was the freeways to and from. this hotel is very nice.

Booking.com and our trusted partners use third-party cookies.
You can find more detailed info on cookie use and descriptions in our

Kids 17 and under also stay free.

Analytical cookies help us understand how customers like you use Booking.com. This El Cajon motel is one mile from Westfield Parkway Shopping Center, offering a variety of shopping and dining options.

See discounts for El Cajon, CA hotels & motels. Located 10 minutes’ drive from San Diego State University, this El Cajon hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub and laundry facilities.

Our second night stay was HORRIBLE! Satisfaction guarantee.

I have referred my family from North Carolina to stay here .

The owner/operator I believe was manager also and runs the business with fairness and true hospitality! Not as good as first time. Nice new hotel with great modern rooms.

Check for travel restrictions. The upgraded room was amazing which included a full size jacuzzi. Motel 6-El Cajon, CA - San Diego Hotel in El Cajon This El Cajon motel is one mile from Westfield Parkway Shopping Center, offering a variety of shopping and dining options. Close to banks, restaurants & convenience stores.Newly remodeled rooms and a fresh new look for the whole place way to go guys the place is looking...The breakfast at I-hop was rather expensive. The great reviews are true Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Located just 9 miles from Grossmont College, Recently remodeled downstairs unit B provides accommodations in El Cajon with a shared lounge, a garden, as well as a shared kitchen. Cowboy boots are optional! Compare prices of 47 hotels in El Cajon on KAYAK now. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more.After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. ;) Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. The upgraded rooms are very nice. Beds very comfortable These technical cookies must be enabled to use our site and services. They also remember your selected currency, language, past searches, and other preferences. The location was too far from the airport area.Like the big room with the king size bed and pull out sofa it was huge.1147980,1151450,1151870|4,1151870,1148630|1,1148630,1081120,1105830,1149810,1105830|8,1144940,1152640,1147340

I was with my partner and my dog and still felt unsafe.