This selection comprises all the Johannesburg restaurants that made the cut for the 2020 Eat Out 500, the list of the best restaurants in the country as rated and reviewed by our panel of critics for the 2020 edition of the Eat Out magazine (on sale now).
We have the answer!

Then get more of the same from our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox for Cool play area but they don’t watch the door so no real interest in security for the kids.Dimples Cafe at the World of Golf in Woodmead is a blast! Child Friendly Restaurants in Johannesburg & Surrounds. Best Kid Friendly Restaurants in Greater Johannesburg, Gauteng: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Greater Johannesburg Kid Friendly Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. With occasional live events, live sports broadcasts, quiz nights and outdoor thatched lapas, this is the place for the whole family to enjoy. The café is located at the World of Golf. List of best Family Restaurants in Johannesburg of 2020. Get 30% off selected items as well as FREE delivery nationwide, thanks to Uber!Wondering what’s going on in the city? Check out our Joburg Weekly Guide every Wednesday for the latest live stream events and at-home musts.Please tell us why do you think this post is inappropriate / inaccurate and shouldn't be there:Tell us a bit about yourself? Our Bean is now 3 and Baby K is 1 and although we love to meet friends and family for a lively meal, going to … For some relaxation and fresh air, take a trip down to Tranquil, relaxed and the perfect place for a time out from the rush of the city, For a rustic feel and a wonderful atmosphere for parents and children alike, visit Did you like this article? Dimples Cafe (Woodmead). This is a haven for kids, who’ll be kept busy for hours. My name is Gemma Smit, I am the founder and owner of Vegeata. Find family and child friendly restaurants with playgrounds, animals, kiddies menus and baby facilities in Johannesburg.

Best Kid Friendly Restaurants in Johannesburg, Greater Johannesburg: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Johannesburg Kid Friendly Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Zoom in to see updated info.We found great results, but some are outside Johannesburg. Showing results in neighboring cities.“This Italian family owned restaurant offers delicious, home made pasta, “The pastas are really amazing, have had both carbonara and pasta with “... was excellent, but on more informal occasions I've enjoyed the “Always good quality, and as always, I enjoyed the bread and beef “But the gorgonzola gnocchi, beetroot carpaccio, and “I had the signature dish , including Venison , boerswors , beef fillet , “Awesome vibe, fantastic waitress and most delicious prawn bisque and “The wine pairs well with the different dishes and the pudding/“Food pairing menu consisted of smoked salmon tartare, “A T-Bone steak and chips cost R1.50 and a plate of “The chicken and steak were cooked very nicely, the
Visit Joburg.co.za Marketplace and shop these amazing deals! Best Kid Friendly Restaurants in Johannesburg, Greater Johannesburg: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Johannesburg Kid Friendly Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I......Celebrate World Chocolate Day With The Woolies Chocolate Festival!Wild One Grazing Tables Has Your Catering Needs Sorted!

Find Family Restaurants in Johannesburg and get directions and maps for local businesses in Africa. Picolino’s For a rustic feel and a wonderful atmosphere for parents and children alike, visit Picolino’s in Fourways. Lots for the kids to do and the Adults can have some time out too.Looking for a bargain?