We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Just dial *611 in your Koodo Mobile phone. And when I asked how I can pay the bill … their answered they don’t know.Horrible customer service. Today I found out I much to pay but koodo do not want to take my payment.

The app has been discontinued and in its place is the Koodo support page. The computer live chat is not helpful. TLDR: Can't actually login on the actual koodo website. Asked for a call back , they call back and I hear click..they hug up on me. Please try again in a few minutes.Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download. CAN NOT GET THROUGH TO TALK TO A HUMAN. Their You can reach out for help on Twitter from Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM and on weekends between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.The community section of Koodo’s website lets you chat with other customers and get their opinions on a variety of products and services. This is why all that sorting through topics is necessary.Koodo has a strong social media presence. 3 months ago 24 March 2020. Qith a Company account you can to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.2Shay, Business Number IT03389280367 - All contents are protected by 2Shay.co is not connected with the companies reviewed on its pages. I never received a bill or an email or call from them. I went to pay that bill buy they would not accept my payment for I am not sure why…i was paying the full amount plus interest during covid pandemic. !Do you work at Koodo? The last two months koodo I sending me email reminder to pay my bill but without a bill including in the email and same they are sending text for the same reason. I asked them to give a account number because my previous account was closed due to I switch provider so I can pay my bill but the saying that I don’t have a account. The $8 was taken off my first month but not this month.Mayumi - I transferred a number from a different provider. We believe that deeply understanding data has a huge positive impact on how we innovate to improve the world.” Blade K. Professor of Design at MIT. You can make some account related changes for free by using the self-serve service. There’s an error in my bill. You ported number into the account, that's why the system drop promo off.You just need to contact Koodo and they can apply it again. save hide report. I need to speak with someone (not a robot) that can help me. TLDR: Can't actually login on the actual koodo website. No numbers.I have been a Koodo customer for over 10 years with 3 phones…3 plans. Our opinions are our own. Many of these issues can be handled by customers themselves instead of contacting customer support.Some of the problems you might encounter can be solved only after paying an extra fee if you choose to contact customer support instead of using the self-service feature. Why is Koodo against reloadable cards. It might take some times, but you will get promo back.Enter your username or e-mail address. Today I finally reach koodo and talk to a human not a goddam computer.

share. 4 comments. I spent over an hour attempting to register for self-serve only to be halted by the supposed email confirmation that arrived but did not work – after many attempts.Not sure if you knew this, Mark Whitworth, but Telus is the parent company for Koodo.I am trying to close my service from another country for over 2 weeks; while being charged and without help.Koodo is bad for customer service. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. I pay my bills on time and have never missed a payment.

!I damaged my phone at same covid hit Nova Scotia. I need to talk to a HUMAN from koodo asap.

Send them message through FB or Twitter. Koodo also has a community forum, where guides and ideas are exchanged between staff members, developers, and regular customers.A number of specific services regarding account information, billing and changing plans can usually be solved using the self-service option. Share
en / fr. They offer assistance via phone and email, and of course through social media platforms. Please be honest with your old customers.Not the best customer service. All emails were acknowledged but no answersAbsolutely useless customer service and impossible to actually speak to a human. For the last 2 to 3 months I am trying to reach koodo to pay the left over. Thoughts?

I sent my phone for repairs and it came back more broken I'm seriously considering never using koodo again. Blade Kotelly Consulting.

For instance, consider this incredibly true story of how I talked to a komodo dragon, and how that changed my life. No chance. Please try again in a few minutes.Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download.