Bundles. Call (844) 693-0292 now! I get to see some of my favorite programs like The Roy Rogers Show, Sgt. The old programs are SO much better than the current garbage on TV.Love, Love, Love your station...keep up the great work with all the retro shows!! Celebrating faith, family, and freedom with family-friendly shows, inspirational ministry programs, classic movies, and patriotic films and specials.
Take a journey down memory lane with classic television shows such as Perry Mason, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeannie. Equipment shown for illustrative purposes only.All offers require credit qualification, 2-Year commitment with early termination fee and eAutoPay. Not all channels available in HD in Alaska/Hawaii. If any of you have Dish Network I wanted to share a channel that will be airing some great old classic TV shows.
Please continue your programing with "true" family shows. And brings back a lot of memories for all of us.Great old shows!!!! Search FETV. Power 2018-2019 U.S. Telecom In-Home Service Technician Studies of customers' satisfaction of on-site service technician visits. Get free premium channels and great deals on sports packages when you move.Watch thousands of TV series and movies whenever you want. Perry Mason is an American legal drama series starring the Emmy Award-winning Raymond Burr as Perry Mason, a Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer who specializes in defending difficult cases. See Full Schedule .

Bundles. This is what I enjoyed as a child and now I can enjoy these shows again. Get updates from DISH. FETV is on DISH channel 82.

Schedule click to view/print current schedule Select Time Zone: Today Jul 28; Wed Jul 29; Thur Jul 30; Fri Jul 31; Sat Aug 01; Sun Aug 02; Mon Aug 03; Tue Aug 04; 12 a ET.

I think a lot of these shows are better than current shows on tv nowadays. I also grant GoDISH.com express consent to contact me at the number and/or email address I have provided above with automated technology in relation to this inquiry via phone, e-mail, or text message. I felt The ad was a little misleading , but otherwise seems like a great deal . 1-877-401-6561. Thank you FETV for a wonderful line up!I really enjoy this channel.

Restrictions apply.

We use it to find your best local deals on bundled TV and Internet packages.Need outstanding value in your next entertainment package? There are times when I'd rather watch these programs than the new ones of today. Fees apply for additional TVs: Hopper $15/mo., Joey $5/mo., Super Joey $10/mo. This year’s DISH lineup offers as many as 330 channels (200 in HD!). All rights reserved.We take your privacy seriously. But service waa really goodThe tech was super . PLEASE keep doing what you are doing.I love the shows you have on your station. All Rights Reserved. Getting work accomplished takes way too long.Totally love my Dish satellite just hate that my internet isn’t connecting to my tv issue with the internetDish is awesome way cheaper than cable plus has more channelsStill waiting on my reward cards. †Next day installation is available in most areas. The programming is great. I understand that I am not required to consent to make a purchase.FETV (Family Entertainment Television), is a satellite and cable network designed to offer a family-friendly programming alternative to what most of the major national networks offer.GoDISH.com is an authorized retailer of DISH Network L.L.C. Really really FUNNY!I love the shows on here! They air, Lassie and many other shows like that BUT starting Monday they are adding many more. It is FETV channel 82 on Dish. To accept the offer, click Continue.By selecting Continue below, you will remove this offer permanently.It's never been easier to refer friends and family to DISH. I tripped over this fabulous blast from the past tv programming! more. Thanx for the chance to see the shows I grew up with Great Television Filled With Television Shows From The 1950's-1980's I'm So Very Happy That They've Got The Wild Wild West.What fun! Visit our View and pay your bill, change your programming, keep your personal info up to date, and more with a mydish.com Username. Thank you!The installation process was great but the internet is soooooooooooooo slow. Save a Bundle. Love this channel.I very heartily thank you for reviving what is perhaps the finest time of my life. Other shows are great as well. We apologize for the inconvenience. My grandbabies love watching these shows with me, too!! To view channels broadcast in HD, you need an HD TV, a DISH HD receiver DISH Multi-Channel View and a DISH HD add-on package.