Tap on the Geekbench 4 File (com.primatelabs.geekbench_4.3.1-401433_minAPI21(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,x86,x86_64)(nodpi)_APKdot.com.apk) Tap Install when prompted Geekbench 4

Every Geekbench 5 CPU test is multi-core aware, allowing Geekbench 5 to measure the full potential of …

Geekbench 4 Pro APK's Permissiom From Google Play: Full network access: Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications. Improve the performance and stability of the Compute Benchmark. My part-swapped G3 slightly differs from the recorded-archtype, but those differences fit with the config and build changes I've.GB and I have a long lasting successful relationship, I'm glad it continues on Android as well. Used on other phones without problems.Does what it says on the box.

Find out how fast your Android device is with Geekbench 5, the latest version of the popular cross-platform benchmark. 10.0 (919) Apps, Tools by Primate Labs Inc. Download APK (116.6 MB) Description of Geekbench 5.

The description Geekbench 4 Pro Apk Find out how fast your Android device is with Geekbench 4, the latest version of the popular cross-platform benchmark.

Find out how fast your Android device is with Geekbench 5. Geekbench for Android measures the efficiency of your processor by running multi-core and single-core tests based on real-world possible scenarios. Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications.

Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.

Geekbench 3 Cross-platform processor benchmark. Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications.

It is developed by Primate Labs Inc. and you can download the APK here. It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.

Below is helpful illustrated guide how to download APK file.Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Every Geekbench 5 CPU test is multi-core aware, allowing Geekbench 5 to measure the full potential of …

Every Geekbench 5 CPU test is multi-core aware, allowing Geekbench 5 to … These tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile CPU performance. These tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile CPU performance. Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications. The description Geekbench 5 Apk.

7/10 (5 votes) - Download Geekbench Android Free. Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications.

These tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile CPU performance. Geekbench 5 Android latest 5.2.0 APK Download and Install. Provided a reasonible set of performance measures with ready comarison scores to contextualise them. Glad I got freeCopyright © 2017 APKTools. Geekbench 3 includes several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. Geekbench 5 includes updated CPU tests that model real-world tasks and applications. This allows Geekbench 3 to measure the full potential of your device's processor. These tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile CPU performance.