Everything was set-up and ready to go, all we had to do was throw our lines in the water and fish. It had been a tough fishing week. I got my 4 walleye and a nice bunch of Sunny’s to take home. All 3 kids caught their fill of keepers. Laporte MN 56461 We fished with Austin on a Saturday afternoon/evening. We had a fantastic time. I am a retired teacher and football coach, and now guide full time. This spacious craft can accommodate up to 4 anglers and can cruise at a top speed of 39 knots thanks to its 200 HP Suzuki engine. It is not his fault that he was sold inexperienced bait with little to no work ethic to entice the trophy fish we had envisioned. 7860 Hawthorn Trail NW … I live in Walker and I took over my family's guide service 4 years ago. Local USCG licensed captain specializing in Walleye, Muskie & multi species guided fishing trips on Leech Lake and surrounding area.Walleye and Muskie guide, USCG Licensed Captain-fully insured-CPR & First Aid certified-new Skeeter boats-the latest equipment & techniques15 years guiding LL. And fish we did.

... We had a fantastic time. Austin started the trip by taking us to a place where there was lots of action not too big as we were just looking for action vs size so the kids would have fun. Gary has been a fishing guide on Leech Lake for 35 years.

Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 53 knots. 201 Minnesota Ave Walker, MN 56484Welcome to the directory for the Leech Lake Area Chamber of Commerce! Walker, MN 56484 (218) 547-2688 We've been using Gary here at the resort. Austin started the trip by taking us to a... Go for Walleye or Northern Pike and land a healthy dose of Yellow Perch. We had 3 kids with us. He help the ladies with lure placement, land their fish and put us on some pretty good fishing spots in some pretty hot and calm conditions. Nothing but baby perch. My wife and I went out on a morning fish with another couple and had Austin as our guide. Call to make your memory today.Dick Weinberger's Leech Lake Guide Service, walleye and muskie guide, check website for details or call 651-492-1646'First class guide service Leech and surrounding lakes for Walleye, Bass, Muskie. Austin is a fantastic guide and a good kid. He got us right out on the water and right on the fish. Multi-species, boat, motor, tackle/baitYour one stop shop for all your Northern Minnesota guided fishing adventures. You will need to bring your own drink and snacks and purchase a valid fishing license before the trip. Chuck Emery, an experienced walleye guide and professional angler, will show you the hotspots and top fishing tactics in his brand new Larson boat equipped with 150 HP Mercury Verado. Ted Gwinn's Leech Lake Guide Service 6879 18th Ave. NW WALKER, MN 56484 ph: 218-536-0211 FishLeec h @arvig.net. Leech Lake Walleye Classic – 3 Time Champion – 1998,1996,1991 Canadian Walleye Championship – 2 Time Champion – 2005,2002 Ultimately it was a great experience with my daughters on leech lake and we plan on doing it again. Slower fishing but keepers. It had been a tough fishing week. Leech Lake Guide Service. Learn where and when to fish the seaonal patterns.We are premier guides who have over 25 years experience on Leech Lake. New Warrior boat with lates technology. All trips on Leech Lake come inclusive with rods, reels, tackle, live bait, lures, and a complimentary fish cleaning service. Love showing kids the joy of fishing.Minnesota's premier multi-species fishing guide service. Slower fishing but keepers. Guide Services; Fishing Reports; Photos; Lodging; Contact; FISH LEECH LAKE BOOK NOW. A family run business with over three decades of guiding experience on Leech Lake, the company offers exciting fishing adventures you won’t soon forget. Then we moved to some great holes with lots of big fish. I also teach fishing seminars at a number of area resorts to help people increase their success on the lake. We got our limit with some nice Walleye, Pike, and Perch. Ok, so we did catch some fish but nothing worth keeping. We had 3 kids with us. He got us right out on the water and right on the fish. Our captain was Austin. A family run business with over three decades of guiding experience on Leech Lake, the company offers exciting fishing adventures you won’t soon forget. Adults caught plenty too. My wife and I went out on a morning fish with another couple and had Austin as our guide.

Happy fishing!Your listing is turned off. Our captain was Austin. We had 3 kids with us. Doing business with members of our chamber will be one of the best decisions you can make in your next purchase. Our main goal is to give our customers a great experience. It had been a tough fishing week. We bobber fished the whole time, but the group had a blast. The boat is rigged with a GPS and a fishfinder, along with a wireless trolling motor and a livewell tank, which will be loaded with bait to get you ready for the action. When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee. Austin made quick work of cleaning our catch too. Ok, so we did catch some fish but nothing worth keeping. Fishing • 2012 Fishing Gallery : Gary Trimble, Leech Lake Fishing Guide 7075 Heath Trail N.W. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.