Jul 28, 2018 3,381.

While this is really disgusting, the reports should be made on Twitter, not on Steam.

The game itself isn't transphobic etc. If they did this on purpose then they're total POS and definitely won't buy their game no matter the positive reviews.

This shit has been going for like a week and Valve doesn't do shit, huh? The 41% suicide rate for transgender individuals was first measured in the study Suicide Attempts among Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Adults , the most recent and regularly cited study concerning the self-harm … To a platform like steam, how is the 41% not hate speech and treated as such?

The game by itself is 35% off but getting the bundle with the Soundtrack makes it 41% off because it's an additional 10% discount towards the 35% discounted game. The 41% sale is purely coincidental, as the game itself is 35%, while the bundle is 41%* *It's 42% on my browser No surprise ResetEra is getting so triggered by something.

The Fallen. This sale is 35% off Combined that's a price of {base price} *.65 * .90 = .585 which rounds to 41% off for the bundle.

and what creators do outside of Steam isn't something Valve cares about really. Cool cool. The bundle is a default price of 10% off, when there's no sale.

Next Last.

Let them drown in it.To a platform like steam, how is the 41% not hate speech and treated as such?100% guarantee they're gonna pretend it was a "coincidence"... or maybe notJesus Christ, some of those recent positive reviews on the Steam page. Took a look at the forums.

Go.

Most people believe this isn't a coincidence and in fact the devs being trolls but those who demand Valve to take the game down won't get their wishes because there just isn't concrete evidence of maliciousness. These images are improperly sourced bc I screenshotted them from my logs to my gf when I was venting abt them so the rules might've changed by now but this rules change is what triggered me and others leaving:While this is really disgusting, the reports should be made on Twitter, not on Steam. Yup, I was a huge fan of this game back when it came out and it's one 2 games on Steam I got all the achievements for... me and a few other trans ppl left the community back in April after this first came to light. This needs more visibility, and my concern is people will not see this by simply bumping an old, but related thread:I usually avoid these kinds of topics but holy shit, this is beyond vile.Oh my fucking god, and i fucking hyped this game to people. The steam forums of this game are extremely toxic. Unabashed anime fan, life-long comic book reader, avid video game player, and in need of a separate house for all of his figures.

- Heartbeat is placed on sale at 35% off, which puts their bundle discount at 41%.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.New news, new thread. MinusTydus. JavaScript is disabled.