When you sign up for Direc. DirecTV remotes work as universal remotes, which enables you to exert simultaneous control of the other parts of your. If the remote has a "Mode" switch, press and hold the "Mute" and "Select" buttons until the green light flashes twice.

If nothing happens, repeat Steps 4 and 5 with each setup code until the remote is programmed.LG Electronics AN-MR400 Magic Motion Remote for 2013 LG HDTVs with Smart TV.TELUS provides Wireless and Internet services across Canada, along with TV and Home Phone services in western Canada. i have the suggested code and the red light blinks twice (as per instructions) but the.

The 2nd link is a pdf (user guide) of the remote.

> Tap the "Mode" button until the red TV light on your remote control starts flashing. Can that help you find a code? When the TV turns off, press the # button on the remote to lock the code. Hold down the clear tv button till all the lights flash, then hit the tv power button, the clear tv button should be flashing now, hit the down arrow till the tv.Write something about yourself. If the device shuts off, you`re done.

Press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice. Yikes about the fire! Your TELUS Satellite remote control can be programmed to function for your television set as well. 3. Enter the code from the Remote code tool for your television.

- Press Power. Your TELUS Satellite remote control can be programmed to function for your television set as well. 4. The light will flash twice. How to program telus uhf remote control to sony television set? This post has outlined the codes for most brands.

The TV button will stay lit; Press the up arrow on the remote every second until the TV turns off. Very little information is available and that model doesn't come up in a search. The steps outlined in this post can also be used to program other LG electronic devices like DVD player.

I checked the specs on the back of the Polaroid TV. Thanks for trying to help with the remote issue!

Can you help us by answering one of these related questions? Remote programming Sharp tv codes for telus. TV receiver. This thread's discussion is locked. 6. It might be time to replace it. There are 2 types of TELUS Remote, here's how to program each remote: The TV button will start to flash; Press the Power button on the remote control. I've tried about 20 times, getting frustrated!I just bought a new RCA TV today and no codes work, even 29. Change the mode of your remote to control the TV. Please advise. Ask for FREE.Not a valid YouTube URL. - Press the 4 digit code for your device (found here: - Let go.

None of the codes posted here for Optik will work as it's completely unrelated to them. Quickly type in one of the setup codes for your TV brand.