I have Xfinity for about 6 years. But at the end of the day, Xfinity is still one of the fastest and most reliable internet providers you can get coast to coast.Let’s dig into Xfinity internet prices, plans, download speeds, and customer service.

He re-ran a new cable and ordered another crew to bury the cable. So now, I have no cable service in my home for 4 days on a holiday weekend where I have family flying into town.

She looked in my file and said on the Mobile side of things I did not have an email attached to my account. Their services are always randomly not working…extremely unreliable internet their so called fast speed internet and I paid for premium internet is a joke. I was a Vandelay customer for a little over 4 years. Electric companies, gas companies, and water companies.

My advice is to get your own mesh networking gear.

Customer service is friendly and helpful. The technician was on time & very polite. I was promised a credit on my bill because my Internet has been down constantly over the past 6 weeks. Great customer service, price and value, and service. Not the gateway that we’re renting for more than double any other provider, the internet itself gets disconnected, just to reconnect randomly later.

Quality of work has a lot to do with the outcome, and it sounds like the technician you had out just didn’t do his job correctly. This is on par with what I experienced a few years ago in NJ.

The representatives talk over us and constantly try to upsell us.But from time to time, we’re pleasantly surprised. I even tried re-entering all my information for payments but I kept having the same issue. Xfinity Flex: The Basics What Is the Xfinity Flex? The instructions on how to activate the wifi and set everything up were extremely straight forward and easy. Upload speed: Everything they do is quality. Contacting Xfinity will test your patience. The 27th arrived and 1 oclock finally approach. I bought a DOCSIS 2.0 and my BLAST! People and signals are great and reliable. videos ? I’m going to leave Comcast and go back to Universe, their service is awesome, all the way around.xfinity is the worst!!! Guess what that includes. Accidentally hung up on twice, transferred around to people I really didn’t need to talk to, on hold forever. Overall, the triple play and X1 service has met our needs for all the years Xfinity has been in our area. https://www.reviews.org/internet-service/comcast-xfinity-internet-review/Comcast Xfinity plans offer internet speeds with affordable prices. There pricing is extremely high and has to be some of the worst customer service ever.If you are reading this and considering this company please DON’T. Reviews featuring irrelevant statements or all-caps “rants” are removed, since they are not helpful to consumers looking for fact-based insights.Reviews that have been considered useful, but contained bad language or content that could lead to legal issues, have been edited to display only relevant information.Our Xfinity Internet reviews are sourced from visitors to BroadbandNow, primarily residential Internet users. They listened, were thorough & knowledgeable. Yes, we have the original 20 year old cable line in the ground so every time it rains or is moist we have issues. Our review digs into the details to tell you which Xfinity deals are best for you. We just got the mesh pod thingies and that gave super strong coverage in our house. For business purposes, Comcast “Xfinity” and Comcast “Business” are separate organizations.