She is one of the people who have superior autobiographical memory in the world as well as in the USA.

It is a God gifted trait that can not be achieved through medical assistance or by doing something.Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory (HSAM) is a rare kind of state that was discovered a few years ago. Marilu Henner Hyperthymesia. Hyperthymesia is characterized by a state in which person have deep detailed autobiographical memory. Iconic memory is the quality to pick and remind the visual domain, facts, or things from visual information.Hyperthymesia Definition, Symptoms, Causes, Test, Treatment, HSAMThis website is an online medical resource dedicated to offering detailed and current literature on diseases, remedies, health care, drugs and medical conditions.This is protected and monitored under Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is her basic quality to remind such ordinary things whenever someone asks her.This is an extremely tough job to identify yourself whether you possess an autobiographical memory or not. Marilu Henner is a famous American radio host, producer, actress and author who owns great memory to remember everything of her life in past. Hyperthymesia is a condition wherein people possess superior autobiographical memory. Marilu says that it is quite easy to remember an event regardless it is good or bad in life, but this is really a boring and complex thing to keep any date, day, year, conversation with an unknown person, even the single word spoken somewhere in memory. A person with eidetic memory has the ability to recall anything seen in the past, like face recognition, scene recognition, etc.Though it is an unusual pattern, it imparts exceptional memorizing capacity that is desirable to everyone. These tests include  etc. However, a hyperthymesia test is considered pointless by many experts because this is a condition you are born with. There are many doctrines about hyperthymesia that let you know how people get hyperthymesia, but most theories explain that it is a natural phenomenon that people possess such remarkable memory.

I know its not possible but sometimes I wish I had it I realy cant remember ANYTHING from when I was little. Because as we have mentioned before you already have both of them inside of your mind. She is a lady who has everything stored in her gray box to tell others. When someone talks to her about her past lives and events, then she tells every moment of her life in detail that demonstrates the wonderful memory she possesses. Like nothing sometimes I even forget the littlest things.

In fact, she owns the hyperthymesia, which you have read somewhere. There are many doctrines about hyperthymesia that let you know how people get hyperthymesia, but most theories explain that it is a natural phenomenon that people possess such remarkable memory.Marilu Henner is a famous American radio host, producer, actress, and author who owns great memory to remember everything of her life in the past.