To refine your search, enter a pharmacy name with the ZIP code. You will receive notice when necessary. If you live near one of our on-site pharmacies, you can view the address here. If you don't receive your medication-or just want to check on your order-you can call Humana Pharmacy at 1-800-379-0092 (TTY: 711), Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 11p.m.

Subs.

You can expect to receive first time orders within 7 to 10 days after we get your prescription. If you are already a Humana member, for the most accurate results, use the Member ID tab above, or sign in to MyHumana.

Sub."). Sub.”). and Saturday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern time. Depending on the card, it may be called a Subscriber ID, Sub ID, ID or ID #. You'll also get access to other useful information, including phone numbers, hours of operation, maps and direction for our stores. specified on the insurance policy, not Humana Inc. Not all insurance products and services are available in each state. CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of your healthcare professional. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interaction or adverse effects, nor should it be constructed to indicate that use of particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you.The information is generalized and not intended as specific medical advice. The updated app is more convenient and reliable than ever before with simplified refill ordering, easy prescription transfers, and clear-to-read order status indicators. Insurance products and services are solely and only provided by the one or more Humana Ins.

The pharmacy network may change at … You'll also get access to other useful information, including phone numbers, hours of operation, maps and direction for our stores.Our on-site retail pharmacies are conveniently located inside medical centers.

For more information, call Humana Pharmacy at 1-800-379-0092 (TTY: 711), Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 11p.m. You can expect your refills to arrive 5 to 7 days after placing your order.

Enrollment in any Humana plan depends on contract renewal.Humana’s pharmacy network offers limited access to pharmacies with preferred cost sharing in urban areas of AL, AR, CA, CT, DC, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV; WY; suburban areas of AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, PR, RI, SD, VT, WA, WV, WY; and rural areas of AK, DC, IA, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, VT, WY. For the best experience on www.humanapharmacy.com, we suggest upgrading to the latest version of your preferred browser. The lower costs advertised in our plan materials for these pharmacies may not be available at the pharmacy you use. See our As used in connection with insurance products and services, “Humana” is the brand name for insurance products and services provided by one or more of the Humana group of insurer and health plan subsidiary and affiliate companies (each, a “Humana Ins. For up-to-date information about our network pharmacies, including pharmacies with preferred cost sharing, please call Customer Care at 1-800-281-6918 (TTY: 711) or consult the online pharmacy directory at Humana.com. Selected from data included with permission and copyrighted by FDB, Inc. Pharmacists are available at each location to answer your questions. We also provide free language interpreter services. I was told it would be soooooooooooooo easy, I would have my doctor call or fax my prescriptions in ONE TIME and I would be… Eastern, Saturday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern. This copyrighted material has been downloaded from a licensed data provider and is not for distribution in professional healthcare setting. We also provide free language interpreter services. Change your search type to find doctors, dentists, hospitals, and more.Please provide a ZIP code to identify pharmacies in your area.Please provide a ZIP code to identify pharmacies in your area.Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability. They offer prescription medications, diabetic supplies, injectable medicines and other healthcare items. If you've registered on our website, sign in to your account for better results or If you don't receive your medication-or just want to check on your order-you can call Humana Pharmacy at 1-800-379-0092 (TTY: 711), Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 11p.m. Select a network or use your Member ID. For example, ABC Pharmacy 33161.In addition, you may also enter a pharmacy name to refine your search. Please enter a valid ZIP code.