Hello, your puk number is located on your SIM's card holder(the one you detached your SIM card from) If you've thrown your card holder away, you can go to MTN active and look for your puk number. A review of Rain Internet Service Provider; AI. enter your SIM's unique code . How do I unlock my PUK code without knowing the carrier and number?What do I do if I typed in the code and was told to put in a new code? If you have filled in a new pin code right twice it will ask you for your phone unlock and you are ready to go.

can now be inserted into the mobile handset following the prompt procedure. Yendry Cayo Tech 101,093 views. What do I do if my phone is saying "PUK blocked" but it doesn't give me the option to enter a PUK code? Shaun Megit. Steps to Getting a Samsung SIM Network Unlock PUK and PIN Code by IMEI. We link to official sources only. I'm selling premium VPN accounts. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. 8 hrs. Set up your account and register your payment details. If you can't find your SIM pack, then you'll need to speak to your network. My passion is providing answers to your problems. It's often the quickest way.All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published After the unlock you can factory reset or update the software – the phone will remain unlocked forever.There’s no reason to worry, as UnlockBoot is here to fulfill your needs. You must go to your service provider or give them a call to tell you the code. You will need to get a new SIM card. Type in a new pin code that you can remember more easily so you don't have to do this again. What network is yours locked on?I want to get my sim card puk code i want to unblock it.on t-mobile can i call them and ask them for my puk if my phone is lockedI have a vodafone simcard from Australia. By using our site, you agree to our Has your mobile phone stopped working? Get your PUK code. No you can't, to change providers you need a new simcard from your new provider.
This article has been viewed 847,572 times. ?dear sir and madam pls my sim card is locked and i dont now how to find my puk number and my network provider i am requeting lost puk and net provider urgent replykindly help me and mail my puk number in respect of my MTN number 07036092439, pleaseMy sim is blocked and its need now puck code.and I dnt knw the puck code.please send me my puck code .Sir my nember 9635904867 block ho gaya ha us ka puk nember bata damy number +919159902508 please my puk code send my emailmy number +917094284028 please my puk code send my emailMy puk is locked and I would love to get a unlock code for it this is the phone number 4568684 thank u digicelmy number is +62811240874 i need puk , send it to my email pleaseMy mobile SAMSUNG SM G531F network and plugging the SIM PIN lock or SIM bloka Network would like to solve this problem is to.I attempted 10 times to unlock my sim but it didnt open at last it showed my sim was rejected what shld i do nw pls tell meMy huawei y200 mobile phone was lock and ask for puk code but then I dont know my puk codemaira ak number hai jo idia ka hai jo block ho gya hai iis block ko ahtane ka upye btayie +91 8651776006I need a puk code for this phone number +447960886829, can you sent to my email please.Pleas pleas my phone has been locked for a veary long time I need a code plzzzI need sim network puk code my mobile imei no is 353406070206604 /01 353407070206602 1 01hii my Sim card is blocked my no. Call your provider. To create this article, 13 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. You just have to dial *#06# on your device or go to (Settings > About) section of your handset to get your IMEI code.

... Puk code . P.S. How do I get the code with out knowing the phone number? A PUK code stands for “Personal Unlock Key.” It's a unique code that is linked to your mobile phone’s SIM card and is usually 8 digits long. i prefers the Maldives for holidays. How to unlock a SIM with a PIN unlock key (PUK) Go to your account overview and open the My wireless section.
If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please We use cookies to make wikiHow great. This will generate a requirement to create a new PIN, your Personal Identification Number; the number you now need to remember! Once done, you can update, restore or reset your Samsung device without stressing about re-locked and malfunctions.When iDevice users experience problems with the iOS software or unlocking, it is not uncommon for their lives to unravel.