Español .

Pasta / Grains. With a one-day notice, you can pick up salad, dessert or ready-to-bake pastas, and enjoy delicious pre-made meals at home without all the hassle of planning, shopping, cooking, and cleaning up.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!The restaurant was so noisy, it was difficult to hear someone next to me. See all restaurants in Chattanooga. We finally got schedules lined up and went for an early dinner on Tuesday. I highly recommend this place.Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Bar opens at 4:00 8 reviews. Also, ample street parking.Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Takeout, WinePrimo Caters! Northshore Email Us. Northshore Email Us.

Pickup . Monday - Thursday 5pm to 9pm Friday - Saturday 5pm to 10pm. Dinner Served.
United States ; Tennessee (TN) Chattanooga ; Chattanooga Restaurants ; Primo; Search . Excellent food, outstanding service, good ambiance.Delicious food and wonderful atmosphere. The reservation worked out nicely since the place is small and gets crowded at popular times.Primo always has good food. English . Substitutions and other requests will not be honored, per the restaurant.Mixed Organic Lettuces, Sliced Radish, Cherry Tomato, Red Wine Vinaigrette, grated Pecorino Romano CheeseChopped Romaine Hearts, Foccacia Croutons, Housemade Anchovy Dressing, Grated Grana Padano CheeseBaby Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes, Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette, Shaved Ricotta Salata (aged, firm Sheep's Cheese)All items are prepared how they are listed. Primo, which opened in the spring of 2014, is restaurateur Nathan Lindley’s tribute to his own North Chattanooga neighborhood, presented as a classic American-Italian neighborhood restaurant.

You will appreciate the cute decor and pleasant atmosphere of this bar.
English (Republic of Ireland) We shared the baked feta for an appetizer and found it good and was plenty for three. Log In. Actually all the meals were wonderful. I especially enjoyed the kale side item. … Upload menu. Where: Find: Home / USA / Chattanooga, Tennessee / Il Primo Northshore; Il Primo Northshore. The chicken piccata and pork scallopini were very tasty.

I love that I can get spaghetti squash instead of pasta if I wish. Where: Find: Home / USA / Ooltewah, Tennessee / IL Primo; IL Primo.

Will was our waiter the first time we went and we were lucky to have him as our waiter again. Il Primo needs to damper the din.Absolutely the best Italian..and maybe overall restaurant in town. Dishes we tried were lasagna and chicken piccata. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.sg","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent168-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31111","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10231","requestId":"932ca7bd-52df-407e-b3ab-4459d5014379"} Claimed.

Delivery. Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysia) $7.00 Sangria. Español . One of my favorites in Chattanooga. Contact Josh at 423.602.5555 for a catering menu and more information.

Where: Find: Home / USA / Ooltewah, Tennessee / IL Primo / IL Primo menu; IL Primo / Menu.

Large, attached private lot.

IL Primo is in an old market style grocery store near the North Shore, so the inside is small and intimate. Русский .

Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. all served with one side Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Menu may not be up to date.

We had fantastic service as well. Enter your address for ETA. Primo, which opened in the spring of 2014, is restaurateur Nathan Lindley’s tribute to his own North Chattanooga neighborhood, presented as a classic American-Italian neighborhood restaurant. Read reviews and book now. I had the grilled trout which was excellent. Add to wishlist Add to compare #4 of 1451 restaurants in Chattanooga #1 of 77 restaurants in Ooltewah . Does Primo offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?Primo does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. 1100 Hixson Pike, Chattanooga, TN 37405-4397 +1 423-602-5555 Website Menu. 1100 Hixson Pike Chattanooga, TN 37405 423-602-5555. Curbside Pickup Primo, which opened in the spring of 2014, is restaurateur Nathan Lindley’s tribute to his own North Chattanooga neighborhood, presented as a classic American-Italian neighborhood restaurant. They do bring some great bread to the table while you are waiting for your meal and the waitstaff was very nice. We will definitely be back! It was delicious.

The only problem was excessive noise. Primo, Chattanooga. Dessert.