Use something like HWMonitor and monitor all the system, cpu, gpu temps).

Use hwinfo to monitor fan speeds and ensure it's working as you stress the gpu with unigine valley or something.

... EDIT: If I boot into safe mode there is no problem whatsoever so I assume that's a problem with the drivers, just not sure how to get the proper drivers now. JavaScript is disabled. SpeedFan Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This SpeedFan App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server.

Ask the tech support reddit, and try to help others with their problems as well. If your cpu temp is low but your vram is choking, that's not good and it will affect cpu performance all the same though I doubt you'll get that extreme temps.I think speedfan may give you this capability depending on what sensors it's able to read from your mobo and gpu.

SpeedFan fully supports SCSI disks and can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature). Check speedfan's web site for a list of motherboards people have found to be compatible. Change any PWM fans mode to "software controlled" and change any 3-pin fans "pwm enable" to yes.Now supposedly in the temperatures tab, you can select which temperature you want to use for control, set the min/max temperatures for it, and then check the fans you want based on that temperature.

Speedfan will not just interpret fan speeds but it will measure temperature and voltages as well.

Ultimately orientation is up to you. There's a few tutorials on the internet (youtube) but even following them took me forever to figure out how to set things up.So I think I'm going to write my own tutorial...except of course I'm no expert on speedfan.In the "Advanced" tab, select your motherboard.

Go into "task scheduler", add a task, set it to start up on boot - delayed a few seconds. Speedfan is designed to track the safety of your hard drives. SpeedFan tries to enable them as long as this is a safe thing to do. So its gonna change the fan speed by itself for when my GF do her work (iddle) and when Im gaming( max load).

Fully configurable user events can be defined to execute specific actions based on … Ultimately orientation is up to you. This never worked for me though.Instead go to fan control and create a fan controller for every single damn fan. End result is low GPU temps (but not silent at all under load!)

Repeat for every single fan.Finally you must start speedfan on boot.

This was a suggestion.

You can control the fans with speedfan, but your motherboard needs to support it. It can change computer fan speeds depending on the temperature of various components.

Where is a safe place to download speedfan?

If it does, then great.You would then have 3 intake and 3 exhaust which is balanced, and a setup you want to shoot for. For a lot of Windows users, Speedfan is the number one application for controlling fan speed. This was a suggestion. Kind of a PITA to rewind every 20 seconds.

Use something like HWMonitor and monitor all the system, cpu, gpu temps).

You can try it both ways and see where your temps are (all your temps. A well done article with pictures highlighting the important bits would be a large improvementAh, yeah I figured it'd just override it.

Add a temperature, and leave the default curve the same but change the range - I have my GPU on 50-75C for the curve for instance so case fans start ramping up when it passes 50 and max at 75.

This is the place to ask! Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop.Press J to jump to the feed. You must enable "run with highest privileges".Check speedfan is running (on the task bar at the bottom).

SpeedFan can also access information about the S.M.A.R.T. Forums SpeedFan automatically searches your computer for informative chips: the hardware monitor chips.