Brown should be the lead back in 2020. If he can be the lead back in this new LSU offense, he could be an absolute stud moving forward.That completes some of my targeted running backs in my top three tiers. RELEASED ON 02.21.20 2020 Devy Watch. He also showed he could catch the ball out of the backfield with smooth hands. You’ll have a step up on your competition already knowing these prospects.If you don’t know what devy is, I would suggest you check it out.

Spiller has an all-round game with the ability to be a plus in the passing game as well; has all the tools you want in a three-down back. Let’s take a peek at the John Emery Jr dynasty outlook. His play style is very similar to David Montgomery and Devin Singletary, so the upside is there, it’s just not super-elite. Join over 10,000 subscribers and get updated on new podcast releases, private giveaways, new tools, mock drafts and more...We hate spam.

He’s 6’0″, 206 lbs and you can get more videos over at He learned behind some super-talented running backs in 2019, and when his number was called he did well. Explosive back with an NFL tool kit and three-down potential.A very hard-nosed runner with great contact balance, his compact frame allows him to bounce off defenders. He seems to struggle to make defenders and miss and hasn’t shown much in the receiving game. He also added 6 catches for 60 yards in the passing game. I really think he’s got the room to add to his frame as well. He is an RB who I think could be at the top of the 2022 RB class.D.J. He should still be a top RB prospect in the 2022 class.Verdell is another running back many expected to enter the 2020 draft after back to back 1,000 yard rushing season. Gray is a bit undersized, and I would like to see more out of him in the receiving game. This time, Rob Willette picks out a pair of backs and trio of receivers to watch out for.As the college football season commences, here are five more devy prospects every dynasty player should know and watch.Devy leaguers, pay attention.

Bruce Matson. Hall seemed to be a bit indecisive at times, but that is the only knock on him. When someone has claimed Etienne has a weakness, he goes and shows its just another strength.

John Emery Jr: Dynasty Outlook I would expect Emery to be a player Devy-included leagues drafted last year, though if he’s available I’d make sure to pick him up, as he could wind up being a nice play when he enters the NFL most likely in the 2021 or 2022 Draft class. - Tyrion Davis-Price or John Emery - JJ Evans is the freshman in the Auburn WR room to keep on your radars. In 2019 Hubbard dominated at the running back position. Dynasty Scouts Devy 100: 70-66.

In 2018 Sermon showed some of the best vision in college football and good contact balance on strong runs. Pass blocking was a liability at times last season and is something Hubbard will need to improve. He runs with power and toughness, and when he gets a full head of steam can get moving faster than you’d expect. He led the SEC in rushing and receiving in 2019. He has been knocked for not being as elusive as he appears.Journey Brown had quite a prolific high school career. Let's take a peek at the John Emery Jr dynasty outlook. Overall Rankings Source: Devy Rankings. John Emery Jr Who is he?

Throughout the season, he only had a handful of carries every game outside of a game against Brigham State in week two when he had 17 carries. So I happened to wake up in the middle of the night and see the @DynastyNerds #DynastyGM tool is live! Some players will rise, some will drop, and new backs will probably join the list. ORDER YOUR 2020 DEVY WATCH COPY NOW. Hall has shown off some great contact balance and speed for a running back his size. He showed good patience behind the line and good burst, which was impressive behind a fairly bad offensive line. Sermon should get the chance to be the guy in a high powered Ohio State offense, which could be precisely what he needs to boost his stock.Jermar Jefferson is one of my favorite running back prospects. Emery is a guy with all the intangibles. Hubbard, for me, is the no doubt RB1 heading into the college football season.Travis Etienne was in the discussion for the top RB in this year’s draft. He looked poised to be the guy in 2020.

Technique.

Etienne is a guy that does seem to split the community at times, yet he has improved every year. Would love to see him featured and absolutely fed, but unfortunately he has to deal with a fairly loaded backfield.

I've been in dynasty football since 2001, NBA, NHL & MLB since the 2010 in various roles.