"Justin Tuck is a leader and a true professional on and off the field," Head Coach Jack Del Rio said. I've had 11 great...Tuck was selected in the third round of the 2005 draft by the "Justin Tuck has been an invaluable part of the Raiders organization since the day he arrived here," Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie said Monday. He had 26 tackles and five sacks in the regular season. The Giants finished with a 10–6 record and missed the playoffs after losses to the Eagles, who won the NFC East, as well as the eventual Tuck battled injuries in the 2011-2012 season. The Giants went on to win On March 13, 2014, Tuck signed a two-year, $11 million contract with the On October 15, 2015, Tuck was placed on the team's injured reserve due to a chest injury.Tuck announced his retirement from professional football on February 1, 2016 after 11 seasons.In 1973, Jimmy Lee Tuck, Justin's father, built - by hand - the home that has housed his wife and eight children.After the Giants won Super Bowl XLII, Tuck achieved a new level of celebrity in his native Alabama. Tuck and Giants teammate He also served on the player engagement board of advisors of the Every defensive end who is going to be picked in the first round is going to be a good pick for whoever they're chosen by, but if I had to tell you what sets me apart, that would be my desire and determination to get better. Tuck received an athletic scholarship to attend the Although projected to be a mid-first round pick in the Tuck finished his rookie season with 33 total tackles one sack, two passes defended, one forced fumble, and 18 During his sophomore season in 2006, Tuck was limited to just six games due to an injury suffered on October 23, 2006 in a New York Giants Despite starting only two games in the 2007 season, Tuck enjoyed his best season to that point, recording 65 tackles, 10 sacks, and two forced fumbles during the regular season. Tuck announced Thursday he will sign a one-day contract with the Giants before ending his career. Justin Tuck will spend one more day as a Giant before retiring. In Week 15, against Philadelphia, Tuck had 1.5 sacks in a losing effort to the Eagles. Tuck, my favorite player in Giants history, had a big […] Justin Tuck will sign a ceremonial one-day contract on Friday in order to retire as a member of the Giants, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed to NJ Advance Media. Oakland Raiders defensive end Justin Tuck announced his retirement Monday. He played his final two seasons with the Oakland Raiders (2014-2015). His leadership in the locker room and mentorship of young players like My partner, my brother, and one of the best to do it, congrats Great player, great career. View Justin Tuck’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. "The following month, Tuck was again honored for his Super Bowl performance. Justin Lee Tuck (born March 29, 1983) is a former American football defensive end.He played college football at Notre Dame, and was drafted by the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL) in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft, winning two Super Bowl titles with the team, both against the New England Patriots.He also played for the Oakland Raiders.

No, I'm smart enough to realize there's only one Strahan and there will always only be one Strahan. I'm just trying to fill in and do my best to help this football team win. JUSTIN TUCK RETIRES AS A NEW YORK GIANT… Defensive end Justin Tuck retired from the NFL on Friday as a New York Giant. Editor's Picks Justin Tuck is an all-time great New York Giant, and more Congrats and enjoy retirement Recounting an anecdote from Super Bowl XLVI, Weatherford said, "Now, every time, I put on that Super Bowl Ring, I'm proud to know that I played an important role in earning it and it's largely due to the affirmation that you gave me. He exchanged a game-worn football jersey for a game-used Tuck has participated in various philanthropic causes. In an interview with The Michael Kay Show on 98.7 ESPN, Tuck said he plans to retire as a Giant. When asked about the pressure of replacing Strahan, Tuck replied "Pressure? Justin Tuck announced this afternoon with Big Blue Kickoff Live that he intends to sign a one-day contract at some point this year and retire as a New York Giant. "His commitment to his teammates and the organization was awesome and he was a pleasure to coach. In addition, he finished the season with 11.5 sacks, a half a sack shy of tying his career best 12 sacks from 2008. Justin Tuck Will Retire As A New York Giant. "You couldn't go anywhere without people asking for your autograph or telling you congratulations or how proud they were of you and things like that. "Tuck totaled 66 tackles, 12 sacks, three forced fumbles, two passes deflected, and one interception.