Not much on offer drink wise and what there was was expensive.

Me and my husband were so happy to be able to visit our favourite restaurant in Dublin,La Caverna, for the first time in months on 6th July.

Staff were all very nice. Staff were very friendly and kindly checked in on us every so often which was nice to see !

Good food for a good price. (add cheese +50c)Pan-fried galway bay mussels sautéed in an aromatic tomato based sauce or in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce.Marinated grilled squid, served on a bed of guacamole salad with citrus dressing.Pan-fried tiger prawns tossed in garlic butter with stir-fried vegetables and served with rice.Vegetarian-thai spring rolls served with chilli sauce.Marinated in spicy sweet chilli sauce oven roasted chicken wings served with blue cheese sauce.Goat's cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and black olives wrapped in fillo pastry.bresaola, proscuitto crudo, Milano salami, selection of dips and toasted Italian bread.Dear Friends, We hope you are all well.

Sign in. The service last Saturday was ex I ordered the tortellini which was definitely not cooked fresh and in fact tasted like it was cooked from frozen.

with alcohol. The Bolognese with fresh spaghetti, spicy marinara with fresh spaghetti and the calzone were enjoyed by our group. Who sees the restaurant from outside cannot imagine how beautiful and comfortable it is inside.

Plenty of choice on either the set 4 course menu or the A La Carte menu. The food was fabulous! We went at Christmas time so most people were more dressed up anyway. We shall certainly be visiting again. Serves Italian. La caverna boldmere menu . Use your Uber account to order food delivery from La Caverna Restaurant and Wine Bar in Dublin. Reserve a table at La Caverna, Dublin on Tripadvisor: See 927 unbiased reviews of La Caverna, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #230 of 2,721 restaurants in Dublin. in the heart of temple bar).Food was amazing, staff were brilliant, I'll definitely be back, thank youCheap and Cheerful, mains were tasty wine glasses were dirtyOvercooked prawns in a rubbery pasta didn’t thrill the palateLove this Italian hidden away in Temple Bar. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurantIf you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate.

We are back open, and we like to assure all of you that all the protocols and measures are in place and we want you to feel confident and relaxed if you decide to visit us again. The food was excellent. Known for La Caverna's basement level is located inside a 300 year old wine cellar. The staff are always friendly and greet us warmly when we come in for food. Food was lovely! Lovely atmosphere, will definitely be back!Always have a wonderful experience whenever my girlfriend and I visit.Really homey and good value for money. The goats cheese starter was absolutely delicious, one of the nicest I’ve had. Fresh beef tomatoes with torn basil and garlic, served on crusty Italian bread with extra virgin olive oil.Home-made Italian bread with garlic and extra virgin olive oil, served with or without cheese.Pan-fried Galway Bay Mussels sautéed in an aromatic tomato based sauce or in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce.Marinated grilled Squid, served on a bed of guacamole salad with citrus dressing.Pan-fried Tiger Prawns tossed in garlic butter with stir-fried vegetables and served with rice.Italian Style Chicken Wings, Marinated in our home made spicy sauce oven roasted and finished on the grill. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. 12 Fownes Street Upper Temple Bar Dublin, Co. Dublin D02 PY51Does Caverna Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?Caverna Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo and Uber Eats.How is Caverna Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar restaurant rated?Caverna Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar is rated 4.3 stars by 294 OpenTable diners.Is Caverna Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar currently accepting reservations?You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St, Suite 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved.OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. A good, varied wine list as wellThe food wasn’t outstanding, that being said service was excellent and the downstairs area is perfect for a large group.

Known for La Caverna's basement level is located inside a 300 year old wine cellar.

La Caverna, Dublin: See 928 unbiased reviews of La Caverna, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #228 of 2,728 restaurants in Dublin. After a pleasant and humorous conversation we decided to believe her...... And indeed,...Leahy & Co. Chartered Accountants office Christmas party was held at La Caverna in 2012 and 2013. Rest of party really enjoyed their starters and mains.

Food was wonderful, atmosphere was very warm and noise level was much less than surrounding restaurant near the Temple bar. It was such a great success that Leahy & Co. staff has voted unanimously to return again this year.

Nice atmosphere, good service and feels far removed from where it is (i.e.