Cancel free on most hotels. Seven km is too much for me so I guess I can walk half and then turn back.
The delightful Cliff Walk, hugging Bray Head, offering Spectacular Views, North along Dublin Bay, East to Wales U.K., and South to Greystones, and beyond The cliff walk was closed each Friday when it was reserved for Lord Meath’s own use.

I did this walk this morning starting in Greystones. Cliff Walk Winding its way along the eastern shore of Aquidneck Island, the Cliff Walk is world famous as a public access walk that combines the natural beauty of Newport's shoreline with the architectural history of the city's Gilded Age.

729 likes. The path hugs the coastline around Bray Head, following the train line below and taking in some truly amazing views along the way. Wildflowers, birds, and geology all add to this delightful walk.As a City owned and maintained property, all commercial filming and photography requests must be approved in advance of shooting. which is now open to the public. has long been a favourite of mine. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

Wildflowers, birds, and geology all add to this delightful walk. Book now & save with our Lowest Price Guarantee, Secret Prices & 1 FREE night for every 10 booked! 30.11.18 . A dirt road was also constructed around the top of Bray Head for guests, and this was also open to the public. Need a good hotel near The Bray to Greystones Cliff Walk? Greystones to Bray Cliff Walk.

When I was living in New Zealand it was a regular on my to-do list for my visits home. Map of Bray Greystones Cliff Walk, Rathdown Poor Law Union (Bray No 2, Newcourt), Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown. Stabilisation and remedial works have been completed on the Cliff Walk following recent rock fall, all loose stone has been removed and the walk is now fully open to the public.
It was a bright but cold morning.

It’s a really picturesque route with stunning rugged scenery.

Chris Says: April 26th, 2017 at 3:55 pm. In Greystones an ever popular, yummy and healthy option is We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

The steps above the toll house led to the estate and the stones for the Directory of services close to Bray Greystones Cliff Walk, Rathdown Poor Law Union (Bray No 2, Newcourt): shops, restaurants, leisure and sports facilities, hospitals, gas … The Greystones to Bray cliff walk covers roughly a 7km stretch between the coastal towns of Bray and Greystones.

Winding its way along the eastern shore of Aquidneck Island, the Cliff Walk is world famous as a public access walk that combines the natural beauty of Newport's shoreline with the architectural history of the city's Gilded Age.

The Cliff Walk. The walk covers roughly a 7km stretch between the coastal towns of Bray and Greystones in county Wicklow.If you’re travelling from Dublin city centre by car it’s less than an hour to either Bray or Greystones.Apart from the stunning scenery, you’ll encounter lots of colourful flowers, gorse and ferns along the way.You won’t find any water or snack stops along the route but wherever you start or finish the walk, you’ll find plenty of options to replenish yourself.