“Lesser men would have been turned off by FOX Sports executives playing ‘Roundball Rock’ on a loop for an hour during our initial meeting, but that’s when I knew FOX Sports was where I belonged,” said Titus. Titus’ relationship with FOX Sports extends to content contribution opportunities beyond the podcast and digital platforms.“As a former bench-rider myself, I’ve been a fan of Titus going back to his ‘Club Trillion’ days, and he’s since found Tate, who shares a passion for the game and sense of humor that sets them apart,” said Michael Bucklin, VP of Digital Content, FOX Sports. The first and second episodes are available … Since October 2008, he has written about his basketball-related experiences in his blog 'Club Trillion'. Sports. All Rights Reserved I am thrilled to work with them on growing Titus & Tate and taking our show to the next level together,” added Frazier. The audio version from Westwood One will be available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and TuneIn, among others. LOS ANGELES – Popular personalities Mark Titus and Tate Frazier join FOX Sports and CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, as co-hosts of the new “Titus and Tate” podcast. He currently hosts the "Titus and Tate" podcast with Tate Frazier through Fox Sports and the Westwood One network. © 2018 FOX Sports Interactive Media, LLC. In early 2020, Titus and Frazier announced that they will continue their podcast through In 2018, Titus and Frazier became the inaugural hosts of the 3X3U Tournament, a 3-on-3 basketball tournament held annually at the time and location of the corresponding Final Four, and the winning team receives a cash prize.Titus used his Club Trillion blog to sell "Club Tril" t-shirts through the clothing manufacturer, Homage. Mark Titus and Tate Frazier join FOX Sports and Westwood One as co-hosts of the new "Titus and Tate" podcast. He has worked as a contributing writer for ESPN Insider on men's college basketball, in 2011 began contributing material for ESPN's site, Grantland.com, and he was a writer for The Ringer from 2016 to 2019. FOX Sports. In the fall of 2006, Titus enrolled at Ohio State University, where he planned on attending medical school and being a student manager for the basketball team.During the 2008–2009 Ohio State basketball season, Titus created his own blog, "Club Trillion", with the name referring to his line in the During his senior season, Titus received cheers from opposing fans,During his time at Grantland, Mark became a recurring guest on the While at The Ringer, Titus began hosting a podcast with fellow Ringer staffer Tate Frazier. We’re both pumped about the potential of the show and the places we’ll take it during this new era.”Westwood One is the exclusive audio distribution and ad sales representation partner of the “Titus & Tate” podcast. Mark Titus (born June 25, 1987) is a former walk-on basketball player for Ohio State.