We are the only Haggis and Whisky Pubin Edinburgh, providing over one hundred Whiskies, a superb range of speciality fair trade teas and of course Haggis!. My very first encounter with haggis, and I am SO glad this was where I went!! Whiski’s all day dining bar and restaurant serves the best of fresh Scottish food using the best local produce, has over 300 Scotch malt whiskies and a great selection of cocktails, a fantastic whisky selection, wines and local craft beers, and live Scottish music. When it occurred to us that we should find somewhere for lunch, we happened to be in the touristic centre of town, so we feared we'd either find a place that was just awful or that was OK but overpriced. I will always try to stop by this place when I visit Edinburgh. My husband wanted Haggis.

My only (minor) wish is that the bar staff had a deeper knowledge of the whiskies they sold.We came here to try Haggis for the first time, and it did not disappoint. “must visit” bar & restaurant situated mid way down Edinburgh’s historic Royal MileWhiski is a stunning multi award winning whisky bar and Scottish restaurant on the Royal Mile, full of character and with a brilliant atmosphere.

Haggis Nachos were a bit of a novelty but overall the food was delicious. We are the only Haggis and Whisky Pubin Edinburgh, providing over one hundred Whiskies, a superb range of speciality fair trade teas and of course Haggis!. Whiski Bar & Restaurant, Edinburgh: Hours, Address, Whiski Bar & Restaurant Reviews: 4.5/5. They are busy all the time so it took a bit for them to take our order, but that was okay. Read many things online that made it seem very unappetizing until I read a review on Reddit about how this place has the best haggis in the world. They serve it with nips and tatties. We are the only Haggis & Whisky Pub in Edinburgh providing over one hundred whiskies, a superb range of speciality fair trade teas and of course THE BEST Haggis in town!

The Haggis Burger is fabulous, and a decent whisky selection compliments it well.Came in for the haggis (Robert Burns style) and it was the best (of many) haggis dishes I had in Edinburgh. The most edible haggis. Arcade Bar: Arcade Haggis and Whisky House - See 1,161 traveler reviews, 606 candid photos, and great deals for Edinburgh, UK, at Tripadvisor.

The haggis along with the whiskey sauce was one of the most flavourful thing I have ever tasted.

The flavor was excellent, as was the texture of the haggis and the whiskey sauce added a lot to the dish. Nice scotch selection.My boyfriend and I ate here our first night in town, eager to try the haggis and other local cuisine.

We also tried the desserts, toffee pudding and cheesecake.

This turned out be a great choice the haggis, neeps and tatties  tower was delicious and the bar tender recommended a great scotch whisky (I am now a convert to scotch, bourbon had been my favorite).Stopped in for a quick drink, stayed for the fish and chips. There are two main courses which include haggis at Arcade, the most traditional being “Robert Burns’ Famous Haggis”, which is served in a tower with whisky sauce. We absolutely loved Arcade Bar. Busy place so arrive early!! The atmosphere was very laid back and comfortable, and the service was good. Not sure and just want to give it a go?

I like creamy cheesecake. *** REOPENING FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 – BOOK ONLINE NOW ***

The portions are rather large.

Two people can definitely share a haggis order. Overall, we would dine again.

I ordered the lamb burger, Yan got the Haggis & Kenyon got the fish & chips. When I found out that they served gluten free haggis here, I was delighted.

Very cozy.

I'm always interested in trying new food so I definitely had to try the best haggis in the world. The French fries were thick and not as salted as I'm used to in America.

Exceeded my expectations and a charming spot, to boot. Arcade Haggis & Whisky house is one of the oldest bars in the City Of Edinburgh. Definitely recommend to stop on in!We were four people who had just flown into Edinburgh and who did not want to succumb to jet lag so we were walking around the central part of town. The haggis with whiskey sauce is excellent.Loved the food and whisky at this great little bar just off the Royal Mile.

Amble along the charming and timeworn cobblestones of Cockburn Street, Edinburgh and you will easily come across our unique and fascinating pub; the innovative Arcade Haggis & Whisky house.

Staff were very efficient and friendly.

Heck yeah. Extensive whisky selection.

Definitely would recommend making time to eat here if visiting Edinburgh.This was the perfect place to try haggis for the first time.

Service was good; food tasty. The toffee pudding was pretty good, the cheesecake was a fail for me. Edinburgh Old Town Pub Crawl.

Cute eclectic decorum with a small pub-like feel.

!Like Haggis? We liked the look of this place and staggered in, and even though there was a short wait for a table to come free, we decided it looked promising enough to wait.This is a great place for authentic Scottish food.