Anya Anna Esme Esther Faye Baby names like Freya ♡ for girls: Rebekah + ♡. My 19-year-old SIL is called Freya and really likes her name - it's very unusual amongst people her age but has since rocketed in popularity. Bryony + ♡.

Freya for sure would be my #2. xx Flora Farrah Faye Fleur Freida Alisa Amber/Ember Aspen Elvie Halle Heidi Isla Jessie Lana Thea. Thomas + ♡. I would hate to see this gem become popular in America. Its not my style but I think its strong and feminine. Female. OP’s posts: See next | See all Add message | Report | See all. I don't like Freya at all (looks misspelled).Nameberry says Freya is pronounced "fray a", but I much prefer my initial thought "free a".Very pretty name, strong with history and meaning. I truly hope it STAYS low. Maya + ♡. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Freya, try our Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.I first heard this name in the novel by Matthew Laurence! Beyla + ♡. Female. That's a weird way of spelling it.I love love love Freyja and it's been my favorite girl name for years but I absolutely dislike the Freya spelling.Freya and Isla would be the most perfect sibset ever! However, many distant friend have named their DD's freya.For me that would be something with a Scandinavian feel.To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.Take this survey on nutrition and diet - £100 voucher to be wonSee what MNers thought of Laundrapp home delivery laundry servicesShare your favourite places to visit in the UK with Parkdean Resorts Katie + ♡. Layla + ♡. Alfie + ♡. 16 names similar to Freya. Iris.
Baby names like Freya ♡ for girls: Rebekah + ♡. Shena + ♡. Freya is the most common variant, although Freja is preferred in Denmark and Sweden. I do wish it was less popular!In Denmark you spell it Freja and not Freyja. The name Freyja is a girl's name meaning "a noble woman". Flora.

Aurora. You jumped hundreds of spaces upwards in 2014! It reminds me of a snotty-nosed kid.Right??? It reminds me of Fritos for some reason.A lovely name, very popular here in the UK but with good reason. Boys names like Freya: Kol, Niklaus, Finn, Elijah, ... Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 100,431 names collected from 2,394,510 family trees, containing 118,232,386 people. cece Tue 12-Oct-10 20:55:58. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more!
I like fairy sounding names, and Fay is pretty, but Freya is different and more than syllable, which I like. Persephone + ♡.

she really likes freya but her dh doesn't like it the two dd's they have already are grace and isobel does anyone have any ideas of nice names along these lines please, thanks. Persephone + ♡. When you say like Freya do you mean names with an F or names with 5 letters ? They think her name is Fire or Frieda.I prefer the Freyja spelling. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Freya. !My dog is named Freya, and I a lot of people seem to have a hard time hearing it correctly.