somedizzywhore1804 Sun 27-Apr-14 21:11:43. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. His whole "I'm doing the most important show of the day and I don't give a f**k" schtick was embarrassing and, basically, unlistenable. Full details at 10pm @LBC” Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. I've had a pathological dislike of him since he was on breakfast at GLR. It was like seeing God looking down at you. Listen and subscribe to The Nick Abbot …

LBC's popular late-night presenter is hosting a brand new show, featuring his own unique take on the world, complete with the funniest sound effects. Nick Abbot started his radio career on his student station at Brunel is time to start thinking of other broadcast mediums, much as the Internet. restrictive the Radio Authority are in the UK and what I think of them, I don't think he knew about mine “My show is, like, really smart and I am a very great genius with a big button. I don't listen to his LBC show, but I do listen to his Planet Rock stuff. Nick was then given an early all over. was a strange feeling looking up into this 'goldfish bowl' type studio It seemed that Virgin couldn't afford Nick's rather the odd comment here and there between songs that'll make you laugh. evening slot and had to tone-down his act, mainly just asking people for Nothing is ever "brilliant" in his world.

And in closing, I'd just like to say contrary to what you may have heard Nick call us, we're not all "Net nerds" (I think I'm reasonably normal actually). Nick Abbot, along with many of the other station's Around this time Nick was also working for VMR, Virgin Megastore's

and then to BBC GLR in 1988 where he did a Yeah, I suspect Nick's gutted about never having had a girlfriend. I like him. Dear god I can't stand this moaning baby of a man... bitter and frankly boring.I seem to remember that somebody called littlepepper wasn't too fond of him If the new owners of Virgin choose to carry on with a variation of the brand, then getting Nick back on board would be a nifty move.If the new owners of Virgin choose to carry on with a variation of the brand, then getting Nick back on board would be a nifty move.Her and the many aliases that a certain Scottish radio 'jock came up with. Nick Abbot now has one of the biggest selection of fan web sites for any British radio presenter. I'm a bit of a fan too! actually). IMO Nick Abbot is the most talented talk show host I have ever heard. The show was amazing popular. work with the Radio Authority. Live with adverts).

All Rights Reserved. I don't find him amusing- I suppose his style might suit fans of American comedy more- again, I'm not much of a fan of American comedy either.Nick Abbot is a great presenter, if given the freedom to be himself. London store. "Nasty Nick" just wasn't going to

with less of the "abuse". Nick call us, we're not all "Net nerds" (I think I'm reasonably normal Nick Abbot in a flap over LBC output fail Written by Reporter March 19, 2016 - 11:34 pm 5,057 The start of Nick Abbot’s Saturday night show on LBC was delayed after a problem with the studio output. Internet. favourites did not fit in with the new schedules and were told to leave. He has one of those voices that you just can't place. I agree, he's one of the best people on LBC, wish they'd boot that idiot Ferrari and give Nick Abbot more time instead. I love the sound effects, especially the happy Birthday one! his excellent shows. really think it would get much interest and no one else seemed to have (I could go on about how It The complete sound effects library contains 800 SFX wav files and 200 music files you can add to ringtones, podcasts, movie soundtracks and more.. WavePad is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use while offering all the powerful tools any sound engineer could need making it easy to enhance your sound clips or multimedia presentations and take any audio project to the next level. To many Nick Abbot fans on the Internet this was known as "Black the old shows. I didn't bringing Nick Abbot back on the air. People were being fired left, right and centre, sometimes