“He already has all the followers. Join our community of basketball and sports lovers, as well as 'Ball brother' fans by purchasing our one and only Big Baller shirts or apparel. According to a report from Shams Charania, Lonzo Ball's 19-year-old brother has declared for the 2018 NBA Draft. “Whoever has the No. He's 14 now. Story ONYEKA'S Brother & LONZO's Best Friend! Lonzo has been playing better of late — seeming to find a comfort level with his revamped shooting form and within the Pelicans offense (while waiting for However, the elder Ball brother gets asked as many questions about his younger brother LaMelo — a likely top-five, maybe top-three pick in the coming June draft — as he does about New Orleans.

It was announced that Lonzo Ball parted ways with Big Baller Brand co-founder and LaVar’s longtime friend, Alan Foster, on Friday after ESPN reported that $1.5 million of Lonzo… By Stefan Bondy. In particular, he stated that $1.5 million of his personal money had gone missing.

He was the only player in the nation to average at least 14 points, six assists, and six rebounds, and was the first player in the conference since Ball was selected with the second overall pick of the Ball began shooting in games from 40 feet (12 m) deep since he was a pre-teen.Ball began his pro career using sports apparel from his father On December 20, 2017, Ball was announced as the logo for the In March 2019, Ball told ESPN.com that he had cut his ties with BBB's manager and co-founder Alan Foster, accusing him of "[using] his access to my business and personal finances to enrich himself". Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

And among the prizes is LaMelo Ball. LiAngelo Ball will reportedly begin the next phase of his basketball journey.

News: 20 hours ago Ball posted 12 points (5-11 FG, 2-7 3Pt), five rebounds, three assists, two steals and one block in 23 minutes during Monday's 124-103 scrimmage win over the Bucks. The younger brother of Lonzo Ball, LaMelo is the good counterpart to his brother's evil one, staying loyal to his home bunker and not selling them out for promises of better life. Guard LiAngelo Ball was not selected Thursday night in the 2018 NBA draft, meaning his NBA journey will begin as an undrafted free agent. 1 pick, I feel like that’s who’s gonna get him,” Lonzo said. "You won't regret it." So he always has me to fall back on.“But what he did overseas, what he did in high school, I think it’s a fair choice [as the No. … He is a 6-foot-7 point guard.

As NBA teams increasingly value 3-point shooting and defending wings, Ball will have an opportunity to prove to teams that he is a potential draft pick.LiAngelo, of course, has been playing professionally in Lithuania since January.

“What he did overseas, what he did in high school, I think he’s the fair choice [for him to be the No. Play Now

Speaking to …