Nutanix NTNX incurred third-quarter fiscal 2020 loss of 69 cents per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 18.8%. Zacks Equity Research Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTNX) went up by 2.51% from its latest closing price when compared to the 1-year high value of $37.86 and move down -74.87%, while NTNX stocks collected -1.05% of loss with the last five trading sessions. Shares of Nutanix Inc. NTNX, +2.50% plunged 20% in aftermarket trading Wednesday after the software company issued a disappointing forecast in conjunction with its latest earnings report. 7 Explosive Cryptocurrencies to Buy for the Bitcoin Halvening Notably, Nutanix has a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).

Quick Links Twitter.

)+[a-z]{2,})$/i, failureMessage: "A valid email address is required"});var dom2 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field2');var field2 = new LiveValidation(dom2, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field2.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});var dom11 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field11');var field11 = new LiveValidation(dom11, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field11.add(Validate.Custom, {against: function(value) {return !value.match(/(telnet|ftp|https?):\/\/(?:[a-z0-9][a-z0-9-]{0,61}[a-z0-9]\.|[a-z0-9]\. Features Shares are down 6.5% since reporting last quarter. Daisy Galbraith - July 28, 2020. IPOs Shares have lost about 5.2% in that time frame, underperforming the S&P 500.Will the recent negative trend continue leading up to its next earnings release, or is Nutanix due for a breakout? Topics Virus a Huge Question Mark on Global GDP Trajectory: Economist Nielsen#TradeTalks: Expect Interest Rates To Remain Low For Some Time#TradeTalks: The Impact of #COVID19 on the Commercial and Residential Real Estate Markets#TradeTalks: Does It Feel Like The Market Is Less Volatile Lately?7 Explosive Cryptocurrencies to Buy for the Bitcoin HalveningMRNA, PFE/BNTX COVID-19 Vaccines Move Into Phase 3, CytoDyn On Watch, GNCA To Report Data On Jul.30 Aurora Cannabis (ACB): Beneficial Canadian Cannabis Consolidation Aheadvar dom1 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field1');var field1 = new LiveValidation(dom1, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field1.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field1.add(Validate.Format, {pattern: /^([^@\s]+)@((?:[-a-z0-9]+\. The consensus estimate has shifted -5.88% due to these changes.Currently, Nutanix has a subpar Growth Score of D, however its Momentum Score is doing a lot better with an A.

We expect an above average return from the stock in the next few months.Bill Gates: Dr. Fauci allowed to tell truth on 'some days' unless 'contradicted by his leadership'Tips for reducing long-term financial disruption amid COVID-19People Fear They’ve Got Too Much Cash in Their Bank AccountsEnrichHER, an investing platform, is helping women's businesses weather the shutdownGilead Sciences (GILD) Q2 2020 Earnings Call TranscriptHere are all the big retailers saying they will now be closed on ThanksgivingWhy this expert says the ‘do nothing’ approach to retirement planning is not good advice amid market uncertainty Coronavirus stimulus: What's next for small businesses?New Tool In Singapore Causing Life Changing Benefits10 big reasons to buy Apple stock immediately: analyst nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ?

Quick Links

Pinterest. No financial information will be discussed during the tech talk. Nasdaq Initiatives Find the latest Earnings Report Date for Nutanix, Inc. Class A Common Stock (NTNX) at Nasdaq.com.

Weekly Preview: Stocks To Watch (AAPL, AMZN, FB, GOOG, SBUX) Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) latest earnings report: revenue, EPS, surprise, history, news and analysis. Market Events Tax software provider Vertex prices IPO at $19, well above the range Shares are down 6.5% since reporting last quarter. WhatsApp . Nutanix's Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates in Q3 Nutanix incurred third-quarter fiscal 2020 loss of 69 cents per share, beating the Zacks Consensus … US Markets Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) Earnings Mystery: What to Expect On 08/27/2020. 10 Cheap Stocks to Buy Under $10