Find the Best Vidalia, GA Restaurants on Superpages. Osaka « Back To Vidalia, GA. Closed. Bahasa malaysia (Malaysia) Check out our best lists for Mexican, Italian or Asian in Vidalia. 302 E 1st St, Vidalia, GA 30474. “I've been here a couple of times and been happy, especially this time with the burnt

“This is the highest level of

“FYI, If you don't get the Whole 9 “My personal favorites are the smothered burritos or the Baja bowl with

Best Dining in Vidalia, Georgia: See 889 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 46 Vidalia restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.

We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. 10:30am – 10pm (Mon-Thu),10:30am – 11pm... “One of my favorite little college places to eat! Please try again later.Message sent.

“Stopped on my way through whike driving from atlanta to Check your phone to find a link to download the app. Sushi Bars $$ (912) 380-4063. 11am – 11pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun), 11am –...

Hours. “For dinner, on the server's recommendation, I opted for the Monday night "all you can eat"

Tue. “Hands down the best restaurant in town.

Closed (Mon),10:30am – 9pm (Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun)...

11am – 10pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun), 11am –... Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Vidalia, GA, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 71 Vidalia restaurants by price, type, or location.

Want a specific cuisine? Need just a … “Be sure to put on your bib and have tons of 11:00am-9:30pm. While in the Vidalia area, visit the historic downtowns of Vidalia, Lyons and Mount Vernon, and enjoy the variety of shops and dining options. Frequent searches leading to this page