You can watch what you want to watch and add on theme packs and premium.The Limited package costs only $25 dollars per month. You can enjoy using the FreeRange TV and Shaw On Demand. Go ahead and discover everything Shaw can offer you.While there is no cable TV service in your area, you can still sign up for satellite TV. There are over 25+ basic television channels on Shaw cable. Shaw Cable Lineup Limited TV (Basic Cable) Pack. If the channel is: CBC Calgary HD (CBCHD), you have the National channel line-up. You have the option to add the Premium TV channels and Pick & Pay TV channels. Please try again or contact Support. A quick way to see which Shaw Direct channel lineup you have is to: Press the GUIDE button on the remote control.

You can enjoy using the FreeRange TV and Shaw On Demand. What's on your TV? There are over 25+ basic television channels on Shaw cable.

Look around and discover what we can do for you. Something went wrong and we couldn't check your service area. Contents . Shaw Cable’s Large TV pack consists of TV channels from all the popular networks.

Here you can check the listing of TV channels available on the Shaw Cable Basic TV Package (Limited TV).Shaw Cable’s Limited TV pack consists of local TV channels for your area/province. We do provide services in your area. If you love a lot of different channels, you might want to try out streaming TV instead of basic cable. Welcome back to Shaw. 1 Shaw Direct Channel Lineup. Welcome to Shaw.

Find available channels in your area. Once you have signed in to My Shaw, click My Services then choose TV on the navigation bar at the top; In the My channels section, click on View channels. Shaw Cable’s Limited TV pack consists of local TV channels for your area/province.

You can enjoy using the FreeRange TV and Shaw On Demand. You get Shaw On Demand and FreeRange TV, and free of charge HD box rental.These are all the list of basic television channels available on the Limited TV package of Shaw cable TV. Current Shaw Direct logo. You can watch what you want to watch and add on theme packs and premium. Complimentary HD box rental. View Shaw's channel listing guide to access TV schedule information so you never miss your favorite shows, movies and specials.

; BBC World News HD (BBCWHD), you have the Classic channel line-up. Below you can see the listings.

Item has been added to your cart.We do provide services in your area.

Experience more TV choice, customize your television programming and find all your favorite Shaw channels.

Once you have registered or logged into My Shaw, you can view your subscribed channel listings.

Do you like to know all the basic TV pack channels available on Shaw Cable? From TVCL – TV Channel Lists.

View My channels list. As an existing customer, you may see different prices, terms and promotions unavailable to new customers. While we don't offer {unavailableProductNames} in your area, you can still take advantage of so many other Shaw services. The Limited package costs only $25 dollars per month. ; Today’s Shopping Choice HD (TSCHD), you have the Advanced channel line-up. ; Enter channel 197. The Large package costs $95 per month. Basic cable vs. streaming live TV. List of Shaw Direct Channels.