You may increase the wearing time if there is little or no tooth sensitivity.General manufacturers recommended wearing times are:10%, 15% or 16% strength can be used 2 to 4 hours once or twice/day.

Poorly molded trays will not fit well. It may irritate your gums. You may want to wait at least 36 hours to consume food or beverages that may stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, green tea, wine, etc.se puede hacer todos los dias o un dia si y otro no?Est-ce-qu’on peu se laver les dents apres l’utilisation où se préférable ne pas le faire ?You should rinse your teeth and brush lightly after the teeth whitening. As a suggestion, its easier to use a q-tip to apply to gel to your teeth and then put on the light on the whole time. Wear the tray with the gel as directed below. Strips don’t really work for me and I have stains in between my front teeth from years of braces.

Tetracycline (an antibiotic) stained teeth or grayish teeth are more difficult to bleach and have a varied prognosis. Shelf life is typically one year un-refrigerated and two years refrigerated (Nite White and Day White have a 2 year un-refrigerated shelf life.Two weeks before bleaching, brush your teeth regularly with a desensitizing toothpaste like After brushing for a few days, wear your EMPTY bleaching trays alone for a few hours or even overnight. 2. I highly recommend this! Irritation may last up to 24-48 hours. Wipe any excess gel that seeps onto your gums with your finger or with a tissue. You will use the trays for the remineralization process. Make sure that the bleaching trays are clean and dry before applying the whitening gel. DO NOT exceed 1 hr/application.Day White and Dentist.net Hydrogen Peroxide Bleaching gel can ONLY be used for 30 mins to 1 hour.. Brush any remaining gel away. You can go to Amazon and search for “Cool Teeth Whitening Trays”I have an upper partial on the right side. Recap the syringe for the next treatment until empty. Whitening products are most effective with clean teeth. Put a very small drop of remineralization gel in the front and back of the tray. Is it okay to leave it in when using this product?Please I need help me it’s has problem in the mouldCuanto tiemo debo dejar pasar para ingerir alimentos luego de hacer el blanqueamiento?We suggest that you stay away from staining food and drinks like coffee or wine for about a day.The question is “Can I use the treatment if I have braces?”.Hi i bought a homeKit for whiting my teeth but the led doesnt workThank you for your purchase. Increase duration gradually up to 15 minutes, only if you are comfortable.Make sure you do not use too much gel to overflow the trays.Make sure you cut the top of the trays if they are too big for your teeth. If you don't experience any significant issues with sensitivity, you may replace 10% CP with a higher concentration to possibly shorten the bleaching time.If you have sensitivity after bleaching, do some of the following:Skip a night/day or two of bleaching, and start again.Start with 30 minutes and increase the wearing time if you experience no sensitivity.Use alternate applications of the tray. Use desensitizing material before and after using bleaching products. DO NOT MIX bleaching material and desensitizing material. Use 10% carbamide peroxide (CP) to start.Repeat the cycle daily.

Please pay attention to the details in these steps. Attach the tip to the syringe containing the tooth whitening gel and extrude a little of the contents of the syringe into the deepest part on the cheek side of the teeth to be bleached in a small blob for each tooth. Seat the tray firmly against your teeth. Brush, floss, and continue routine dental cleaning. Apply desensitizing gel and use BioMin Restore if your teeth become too sensitive. Placing the Strips: Most teeth whitening instructions will tell you to not brush your teeth just before applying the strip. Due to the high prevalence of sensitivity, dentist.net recommends the routine use of Keep bleaching gel out of reach of children. Wear your trays back and keep them on as long as you like. Couldn’t be happier.This stuff is amazing! Press against your teeth for best contact and fold the remainder of the strip behind your teeth. I am very pleased with the results and your product is excellent! As a result the gel will not whiten and your gums will hurt. I’ve always had problems whitening my teeth.