A freight train derailed as it crossed an Arizona lake, causing a massive fire and partial collapse of a more than 100-year-old rail bridge. British POWs are forced to build a railway bridge across the river Kwai for their Japanese captors, not knowing that the allied forces are planning to destroy it. On the The song went on to become one of the most sampled hip hop songs in hip hop history. It's the next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways The song's instrumental was used in the film Get Rich or Die Tryin', starring 50 Cent, which a young Marcus is rapping over the beat. bridge over synonyms, bridge over pronunciation, bridge over translation, English dictionary definition of bridge over. Don't know you know that he's out of touch? The fire was pumping thick black smoke into the air. That smoke plume was visible for miles. TEMPE, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) – A huge fire is burning on a train on a bridge over Tempe Town Lake. All you need are looks and a whole lotta money." Should I try to be a straight `A' student? Define bridge over. What's the matter with your DJ, MC Shan? All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. To function as a bridge and connect two points. It's still rock and roll to me It, and from the same album, "South Bronx", are the most famous songs of The song's lyrics at the end are set to the tune of the famous "Don't you know that they're out of touch?"

Don't you know about the new fashion honey? This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.Don't worry, there are rocks bridging over the stream—we can cross there.They bridged over each of the streams as they came to them.I think we can bridge over this little river in a few days if we work hard. "If you are then you think too much. Don't worry, there are rocks bridging over the stream—we can cross there. Directed by David Lean. A pitch-shifted version of the song is used in Coldcut's seminal entry in the Journeys by DJ series. "The Bridge Is Over" is heavily alluded to as Nas argues that the Bridge is not in fact "over" throughout the song. With William Holden, Alec Guinness, Jack Hawkins, Sessue Hayakawa.