As a journalism student, there really isn't a better place to be studying at than the University of Salford. Excellent research in niche areas, particularly by SURF Centre, part of the School for the Build Environment

Legal Name and Correspondence Address. Excellent facilities for staff and students.
I had some superb times here and met some great people. The close-knit community creates a very homely atmosphere while out and about on campus and there's nearly always something going on. Salford Postcode is a six-character string that forms part of a postal address in Oxfordshire, England - UK.

Phone number: +44 (0)1484 422288. Find out how University of Salford rates compared to other primary schools in Salford with our school ratings. If a distance learner requires an ID card, they must e-mail a jpeg passport quality photograph from their student e-mail account to registration@salford.ac.uk stating their student ID number and the preferred postal address the ID card should be sent to. Our main campus is 2km from Manchester city centre, and our MediaCityUK campus shares a skyline with the BBC and ITV. We have joined the BBC and ITV at the MediaCityUK development in Salford Quays and have ambitious plans to redevelop the existing campus over the next 20 years.

Furthermore, with the course being based at Media City next to BBC and ITV studios, you can easily make connections with professionals in the business and gain valuable work experience.

Becoming a student at Salford will be the best decision you ever make! If you have anything to tell us or any questions, please get in touch. I am absolutely happy and proud to say that I have graduated from the University.

Friendly staff, smart, self-motivated, keen to help and guide.

Absolutely great. The high persentage of muslin students is a great chance for students from other world to learn to work with.

The Salford docks brought employment until the latter half of the 20th Century when the old industries went into decline. Below is the general University contact information. We have joined the BBC and ITV at the MediaCityUK development in Salford Quays and have ambitious plans to redevelop the existing campus over the next 20 years. The students were helpful and enjoying their chosen courses.

Fantastic personalised support from tutors, opportunities to grow within your field, and right in the heart of the city centre of Manchester but with a great campus feel. Had a really good learning experience, made some super friends... and yes you have to work hard and study too to keep up but learnt so much. I studied Journalism at the University of Salford. Staff are very intelligent & helpful. Had a really good learning experience, made some super friends... and yes you have to work hard and study too to keep up but learnt so much. Your enquiry is important to us and we will get back to you shortly. Salford Uni. The close-knit community creates a very homely atmosphere while out and about on campus and there's nearly always something going on. I had some superb times here and met some great people. MediaCityUK campus, in particular, is a great place to study because is close to the biggest news outlets which inspire you to develop yourself and your skills. Currently a second year student BA (Hons) Photography, amazing university with great industry links and opportunities. Some students are friendly and eager to learn but many are loud and disruptive. Had a really good learning experience, made some super friends... and yes you have to work hard and study too to keep up but learnt so much. The University draws on its heritage of industrial links to offer real world learning and create highly-employable graduates.

Absolutely great.

The staff were very welcoming and informative. I'm about to start my third year at Salford University and I've had a great time so far. Would gladly study here again if I could as I learnt a lot unlike some Msc courses which just teach you some otherwise useless topics which don't help in your field.

The university trains you to use world-class camera and radio equipment, giving you great experience before you step into the profession of journalism. Also, the facilities are great, and the campus doesn't stop improving. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Absolutely great.

Our Security team is available on campus 24/7 and can provide an immediate response in the event of an emergency or incident.

The contact information like email address, telephone number, website and postal cum official address of University of Salford is mentioned in below section. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.This website uses cookies to improve your experience. On 10 February 1967 the Royal College of Advanced Technology became the University of Salford when Her Majesty the Queen handed over the Royal Charter. Lectures and other extra opportunities have helped me to build up my confidence and I can't imagine myself studying anywhere else now.

The University College Salford and the University of Salford finally merged into a single institution in 1996 – exactly 100 years after the formation of the original Royal Technical Institute.

University of Salford Q & A (Questions and Answers frequently), Reviews from teachers, students and parents.