Company Image. 4.5. Clinical Solutions . But it is such a rewarding company to work for. compare_arrows Compare rate_review Write a Review Download PDF. Reviews from Veeva Systems employees about Culture. Our commer..."We formed a true partnership with Veeva to deliver a solution that meets our requirements. Customers really love Veeva’s products...I have not seen a Veeva fan base that is this large and loyal!Organization can be complex to navigate especially outside North America.

It’s one system; it’s one..."The value of a unified clinical platform is the impact it has on our users. Career Development. Filter. The need for extensive training is a thing of the past – literally, our teams had just a few hours of e-learning and were good to go. Pros of working here sorted by most important to me: my coworkers were very sharp, the lunch meals were amazing and vegetarian friendly, the location was ideal (only 20 minute commute on the scenic 680)The tech stack was "enterprisey" and a lot of the work was not that interesting. Blame culture Our commercial organization is engaged and excited at the prospect of leveraging the technology to address their evolving needs. Veeva R&D and Quality Summit, Europe. About Veeva. Management too focussed on wrong battles & managing up - lack experience in high growth companies looking to scaleThey listen and try to work out a plan for employeesI have been working at Veeva Systems full-time for more than 3 yearsWork/life balance, company trips, reimbursements for self-learning and charitable givingI have been working at Veeva Systems full-time for more than 5 yearsVeeva has been amazing to their response to COVID and working from home.

Culture & Values. Read these Testimonials & Customer References to decide if Veeva Systems is the right business software or service for your company. No one takes more than maybe 2 weeks.I have been working at Veeva Systems full-time for less than a yearFast paced culture...decisions are made with Speed. This may not be the place for you if you have a family or a personal life.I worked at Veeva Systems full-time for more than 5 yearsI worked at Veeva Systems full-time for more than 5 yearsFocussed, well-led team with good opportunities to develop yourself across the business.I have been working at Veeva Systems full-time for more than 3 yearsInnovating way ahead of its competitors. Testimonials & Customer References of individual Veeva Systems customers - their endorsements, recommendations, and customer success results of using the software or service. Strong emphasis on autonomy to enable innovation.

Full-time, Part-time Job Status (2) Current Employees; Contract; Part-time; Intern; Full-time; Freelance; Location. Pros of working here sorted by most important to me: my coworkers were very sharp, the lunch meals were amazing and vegetarian friendly, the location was ideal (only 20 minute commute on the scenic 680)The tech stack was "enterprisey" and a lot of the work was not that interesting. Home; Contact; Products . US centric that hinders growth and opportunity in other markets. Helpful (3) "Veeva Toronto" Star Star Star Star Star. What I dislike. "We’ve saved the equivalent of at least one FTE per group as a result of the new system...."We’ve saved the equivalent of at least one FTE per group as a result of the new system. Also, Veeva CRM is built on a proven platform and offers better performance and stability over the other CRM providers we evaluated.