Free Wifi is available.

All rights reserved. I spent a night in a really nice room with great bedding and bathroom.

Guests like … Studio Centre Historique Toulouse Saint Etienne, Carmes is set in the Capitole district of Toulouse, 2.5 km from Toulouse Stadium, 2.8 km from Toulouse Expo and 4.3 km from Zénith de Toulouse. Featuring a garden, barbecue facilities, and a terrace, Maison familliale avec jardin provides accommodation in Toulouse with free WiFi and garden views.

Sign In with Google By creating an account, I agree to the First name Guests like its quiet location and helpful staff. Booking.com™.

Good location (a couple of minutes walk from the city center), the rooms included a bathroom and kitchen with fridge, which was very convenient. The price is CA $165 per night CA $165. $ © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. You are searching for a rental in Toulouse? Le T3 des Jacobins: Appartement hypercentre avec parking Bel apt rénové en bord de Garonne in Toulouse provides accommodation with free WiFi, 2.2 km from Toulouse Stadium, 2.3 km from Toulouse Expo and 3.7 km from Zénith de Toulouse. The Carmes neighbourhood is the heart of Toulouse’s nightlife scene, and the laid-back Vicente, a French-style bodega, is surrounded by funky restaurants.

Very good location, quiet and easy to reach by car. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.

The best choice for professionnals. Urban Garden, Calme, Cosy, Jardin, Métro, Tramway

USD T2 Luxurious city center in Toulouse features accommodation with free WiFi, 4 km from Toulouse Stadium, 4.3 km from Toulouse Expo and 6 km from Zénith de Toulouse. Avg.

The location was great. Everything was in the little kitchen.I left my credit card at my room and i was kept safe , thank you for the honesty Close to Gare Matabiau and intercity buses.10 minute walk to city centre. We speak English and 43 other languages.

Conveniently located 4 km from Toulouse Blagnac Airport and Toulouse Stadium, Ibis Toulouse Pont Jumeaux offers 24-hour reception, meeting rooms, a terrace, a bar, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi... Set in Toulouse and only 2.9 km from Toulouse Stadium, Le T3 des Jacobins: Appartement hypercentre avec parking offers accommodation with garden views, free WiFi and free private parking. $ Sign Up Possibility to park at the hotel or in public parking nearby.

Grand Hotel de l'Opera, BW Premier Collection is a 4-star hotel with free WiFi and a bar. Where to stay in Toulouse. It is situated 4.2 km from Toulouse Stadium and features free WiFi plus a 24-hour front desk.

Located in Toulouse, just 1 km from the famous Place du Capitole, Odalys City Toulouse Colombélie offers self-catering accommodation. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. In the Capitole district of Toulouse, close to Place du Capitole, Appartement Capitole Toulouse has free WiFi and a washing machine. Many restaurants, bars and shops nearby, sightseeing and places to go for a walk.

The hotel features family rooms. Location very close to Le Capitol and city center. Set in Toulouse, 6 km from Zénith de Toulouse and 7 km from Toulouse Stadium, La Mélanotte offers accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning, free bikes and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Discover our Flat 20m² bedroom - Toulouse.