I have to write a short essay about what happens when two cultures collide.Elisabeth is currently pursuing a Master's in International Relations at Peking University.

Across much of the US, it is hard to find a meal at a restaurant as cheap as an extra value meal, which is why it is easy for so many people to rely on their diet-destroying fast food. Every attempt to dive deep into the holiday spirit... Now that we’ve successfully left China (with our reputations and government standing intact, we hope! Our box included the OG chicken McNuggets, fried chicken cutlet (same as the one found in the rice bowls), and two battered chicken wings.

It is not reassuring when you cannot identify whether what you are eating is a condiment or meat.We figured we should check back in and see what is new on the McDonald’s menu in China. Little bits of pickled vegetables were between the chicken and lettuce adding to the ready-to-eat meal flavor palate. I’m also certain it is the same fillet that is in the grilled chicken sandwich.I don’t dislike it, but it’s too expensive for such a common meal.A Comprehensive Guide to Chinese Music Streaming ServicesThe Love Language of Asian-American Households: How Affection...Childhood Memories of the Post-90s Generation in ChinaAmazing Stories of Chinese-Americans Helping Out During COVID-19Why the ICE #StudentBan is Detrimental to Chinese...Queer Asian American Media Icons to Celebrate All...What is #XueHuaPiaoPiao?
There are a few different combinations available, but we ordered one of the smaller options. I blame the heat of Singapore that I keep forgetting the year is drawing to a close. In fact, outside the United States, China is McDonald’s largest market. Red bean is one of the most common sweets in China, the filling was predictably gloopy and insanely sweet. She is also obsessed with pineapples, pomelos, and spices.Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personalitySeries of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledgeSubmit your own item and vote up for the best submission  In 1990, China’s first McDonald’s opened its doors. Price and availability of products may vary at different restaurants. The sauce wasn’t half bad, though I think the cheese was the star of the show. We selected our items, paid and our order was sent directly to the kitchen. The McDonald’s menu in China is similar to the US for some of the core products (burgers, fries, chicken sandwiches, etc..) but there is less emphasis on beef products. In 1990, China’s first McDonald’s opened its doors. The product and pricing information are for reference only. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. They even had The sandwich contained a grilled chicken patty with cheese, lettuce, chili mayonnaise, and what we think was more shredded chicken on top. It sounds on paper like a flavor train wreck, but it ended up tasting rather generic, which is a feat upon itself with so many ingredients. But since I’m in China, I’d rather give you my take on the weirdest menu items (that you can only get here).The pineapple pie is one of my favorite items on the menu by far. A quick bite or a satisfying meal, we’ve got you covered. However, the pie crust balances out the starch in this pie perfectly.I would definitely recommend this pie to anyone passing through a McDonalds in China.I was pleasantly surprised by this drink. This was actually pretty tasty. Like most McDonald’s in China, you can order at the counter or by using one of the touchscreen menus. The food was pretty mediocre across the board, as we expected it to be. The lemon sauce was bright and didn’t taste too artificial, which is quite a compliment for McDonald’s.KFC is the most prevalent Western fast-food chain in China, with over 5,000 of locations, more than double the number of McDonald’s (though there are Instead of a touchscreen machine, KFC offers the option to order via app.

Admittedly, there are very few bits of ‘pineapple’ in the filling but the flavor is still on point.Unlike its baked American counterpart, its fried crispy crust makes it stand apart and super delish (who doesn’t like fried food).I have been ordering this purple goo-filled pie since I first came to China five years ago. It is simple enough to be a go-to order but packs enough flavor that I haven’t tired of it yet.It still retains some crunch surprisingly, but I would never order it again.What better way to make McDonald’s Chinese than to put rice on the menu.This dish is reminiscent of the to-go meals you would get during a Chinese travel tour. Technology is awesome.The KFC rice bowl came with bone-in roast chicken. Thanks for this information.

She is an avid over thinker of the esoteric and obscure. The constant surprise of which one would fly up my straw was disconcerting.My favorite new addition to the McDonald’s China menu, the Sichuan burger tops my list of must-eats. McDonald's® Menu. The chicken wing, while shockingly large, tasted just like a wing.We finished with the red bean pie, which was very similar to the McDonald’s pie: smaller than the US version, with incredibly crispy pastry. The waffle fries were crispy and covered in a seasoned coating. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. but not great either.

The lemon chicken sandwich came in it’s own special container, topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, and lemon sauce, served on a baguette. I will say, I did secretly enjoy the stuffed crust balls that we ripped off the pizza.