He is known for his distorted production and often violent lyrics. Most Popular Jocelyn Flores Roblox ID. I mean, I can do anything that he can I don't wanna pretend we're somethin', we're nothin' Xxxtentacion – Jocelyn Flores – Roblox Song ID. I know you so well, so well I mean, I can do anything that he can I've been pretty I know you're somewhere, somewhere I've been trapped in I know you so wellYou will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trialThese lyrics have been translated into 52 languages Remember to share this page with your friends. "Jocelyn Flores" is a song written and performed by American rapper XXXTentacion. It is the second single from his debut studio album 17. He made this as a tribute to these people pulling through and doing whatever they can to overcome these issues.Btw to all the other new listeners to this dude, go check out ‘'Carry On’‘ from prince jay too, and Hey Jay if you are reading this, if shit gets a little hard dont give up i believe you can achieve your dreams of being a good rapper.I'm on the grind you see, trying to build for you and meSorry for just doing me, i guess i'm on some truancyDon't wanna see you win or earn, your happiness is what i earn forIt's easy to get caught up with the little things in life, but think aboutIt in the future you could have some kids and even "Ahh..."I'm tryna' braid these things to light cuz' i know how it is to fightMistakes don't make you moron, just learn from it fucking moron!It seems he really gets it, the problems and all the questionsIt's crazy getting tested for shit that we won't invest in And ever since then, man, I hate myself It is the second single from his debut studio album 17. The Lyrics for Jocelyn Flores by XXXTENTACION have been translated into 52 languages. I mean, I can do anything he can She committed suicide in May 2017. It was sent to rhythmic radio on October 31, 2017, as the album's second single. I been trapped in my mind, girl, just holding on Please click the thumb up button if you like it (rating is updated over time). Its popularity is 161. Picture this, in bed, get a phone call

I know you so well—I know you, girl A Member Of The STANDS4 Network. Written by:Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy; Last update on: January 9, 2020.
About Jocelyn Flores "Jocelyn Flores" is a song written and performed by American rapper XXXTentacion. Jocelyn Flores Remix Lyrics: Caught in this head trip, the dark is depressin, lost in the essence caused by the tension / I tried to walk away but they blockin' the exits / Is this all just a lesson? Fuckin' sickenin' That was this summer and nobody helped I've be feelin' pain At the same time Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! This song is about multiple people that PrinceJay knows and holds close to him in life and had problems with depression and anxiety. "Jocelyn Flores (Remix)" lyrics.

Help build the largest human-edited lyrics collection on the web! Xxxtentacion Jocelyn Flores Lyrics. Jocelyn Flores Lyrics: I got some thoughts that cannot go away / Feel like I'm gon' be forever in pain / I am two seconds away from just putting ten shots in my brain, I am nothing / But I'm still
Add Lyrics. when he was shot. Please do your part and add the missing lyrics. Search for song lyrics by Genres.

It was sent to rhythmic radio on October 31, 2017, as the album's second single. italian. Choose translation. I've be feelin'- I've be feelin' pain just to hold on I'm in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain I've be feelin' pain just to hold on Xxxtentacion - Jocelyn Flores Lyrics. Enjoyed everywhereThe Lyrics for Jocelyn Flores by XXXTENTACION have been translated into 52 languagesI know you so well, so well He explained, "It was a devastating situation to deal with, it fucked me up so bad to where I wasn't on social media for the last few days unless I was addressing something that I needed to.I never thought I would feel something for someone I barely knew that would fuck me up so bad just because I came from it." His life sadly ended on June 18, 2018 Always wanna see me with no pot to piss in It was uploaded on December 18, 2019. And I don't feel the same Discuss these jocelyn flores Lyrics with the community: We need you! Been fucked up since the couple months they had a nigga locked up 52 Translations available. 'Bout my uncle playin' with a slip knot