Gold tequila and triple sec shaken w/ cranberry and lime juice . It was bland and...I took a group of people here for celebration and was disappointed. Kalvas Restaurant: Super Abend mit leckerem Essen !! Thank you David.We had two meals. 4 Getränke und 2 Hauptspeisen für umgerechnet 41€ ist auch unschlagbar.

The semi-circular building offers almost every table a view from large windows. Unacceptable wait time.

I am not sure if 35 would be too large a group. Both plates had adequate vegetables.

Res: 250 335 1096 Auswahl an frischen Fischgerichten.....Super freundlicher und aufmerksamer Service! The other...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Local cuisine, Steakhouse, Seafood, Canadian, Vegetarian FriendlySpecial Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetingsKalvas is a classy, upscale log cabin with dark wood tables and a warm atmosphere.

Steak wurde medium bestellt, kam leider durch. Few merit them, Kalvas does. BC / Parksville / Kalvas Restaurant / rated 4.0 out of 5 from 3 reviews I was there for dinner the food and service was excellent I have eaten twice at Kelvas . Bei der Nachfrage ob alles schmeckt wurde dies bemängelt und man bot mir...Wir haben uns entschieden zum Abendessen hier her zu kommen und wir haben es nicht bereut. the first was allright , the second we had the seafood combo dish. für Vegetarier geeignet, vegane Speisen, glutenfreie SpeisenErhalten Sie schnelle Antworten von den Mitarbeitern und früheren Besuchern (Kalvas Restaurant).Hinweis: Ihre Frage wird öffentlich auf der Seite "Fragen & Antworten" gepostet.180 Moilliet St, Parksville, Britisch-Kolumbien V9P 1K8 KanadaBei der Bestimmung dieser Bestenliste wird die Entfernung der Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten zum betreffenden Standort gegen die Bewertungen unserer Mitglieder zu diesen Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten aufgerechnet. Gerne...Im Kavas haben wir ohne Reservierung fast keinen Tisch erhalten. I tend to think not.

They may ask you to pick your lunches ahead of time from the menu, if only to speed up the serving process. He really made the dining experience five stars.

I found it greasy, overpriced. We went to Kalvas Restaurant on July 12, 2013. Kalvas Restaurant, Parksville: See 624 unbiased reviews of Kalvas Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 67 restaurants in Parksville. These are all the local food spots in Nanoose Bay, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Qualicum Bay, Coombs, and Bowser, British Columbia that are open for dine-in, takeout and/or delivery. Essen gut, Preis ok, Service sehr freundlich und flott.

Besonders das Steak war der Hammer !

Preis Leistungverhältnis stimmt.Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Benutzererlebnis zu verbessern, die Sicherheit der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen.

regards, Rodney Jones

Well there were 24 of us in total.

Sonderwünsche, außerhalb der Karte wurden angenommen und serviert ! My wife and I both had the prime rib special which was fabulous.

The food is wonderful and you will not be disappointed! Please speak to the owner.

Would you have a private section available for such between, say, 25th Nov and 18th Dec?

Every time we have been to Kalvas, the service has been exemplary, despite staff having to deal with some...We attend the restaurant in a group of six.