Please reset your password.This account has been disabled. At the end of each day's rehearsal we'd fall about laughing on the way to the Tube. We have emailed an activation email to . There is a real desolation sometimes.Before I got to know him well I'm sure I was guilty of expecting him to perform. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer.Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Sessions at first said no before realizing he was under oath. He is known for comedy improvisation in television shows such as Whose Line Is It Anyway?, as a panellist on QI, and as a character actor in numerous films, both in the UK and in Hollywood. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when

Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? He is obviously south London, but he doesn't wear it like a badge. Help us build our profile of John Sessions! John Sessions, 40, studied English at university in Wales and Canada and then went to Rada. will be published daily in dedicated articles. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Children. It was quite unnerving to hear someone get so worked up about a dead person. I feel for his soul. It was like being let out of school. Laughter is water in the desert for me. Please could you pass my details on to him - thank youConnect any celebrity with John Sessions to see how closely they are linked... romantically! I was a terrible loner and an outsider, having moved from Scotland to England when I was little, which was why I started inventing characters and creating little worlds. I'd love to see him play Arnold Bennett.Enter your email to follow new comments on this article.Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate?Want to discuss real-world problems, be involved in the most engaging discussions and hear from the journalists? He changed his name when he became a performer as there was already a John Marshall on the British Actors' Equity Association register. I found it awe-inspiring.You could practically see his brain spinning on a stick. A good friend is someone who can be rung up in the middle of the night and not feel imposed upon.Tim's an eccentric Englishman, a full-blooded Dickensian character, with a rich individual craziness beneath the cheery Cockney lad. Please

If someone is moping around, I tend to think it's my fault.John drives himself round the bend sometimes, agonising over things. Actor and comedian known for his various roles on film, TV and stage. real-world solutions, and more. He'd rant and rave about what a wanker Brecht was. He was fascinated by all the shoppers coming out of Asda, wondering about their lives. What you see is not always what you get with John. {{#replies}} I knew as soon as I met Tim that we'd be friends. It came out of a routine we've been doing for years as a couple of queeny old theatre dressers. I feel I might be able to help him when he's down. Start your Independent Premium subscription today.Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate?Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. He was born in Largs, Scotland, in 1953.

I think we started doing it when we first met during the run of Man Equals Man.You know exactly where you are with Tim, there's no middle-class evasion. Please I remember sitting with him in an Asda car park once, when my car broke down and we had to wait for the AA. Nathaniel Sessions 1681 – 1771. It … I first saw him act with the Royal Shakespeare Company - I was still at Rada, even though he is a good deal younger than me.I took the job in Man Equals Man because I knew Tim was in it. Family Members. He has an older brother and a twin sister.

I think that's important for a friendship to last. I've been there as a listening ear, and Tim certainly has for me. John Sessions was born John Gibb Marshall on 11 January 1953 in Sessions played to his strengths in improvisation and comedy with his one-man stage show A gifted impressionist (he also voiced characters for In 1989, Sessions starred in his own one-man TV show, In 1996 he was commissioned by the Royal Academy of Arts to write "Paint, said Fred", the life of Sessions later returned to formal acting, with parts ranging from In between appearing in regular film and TV roles, Sessions has made appearances on On radio, Sessions guested in December 1997 on the regular Sessions made a guest appearance in a special webcast version of In 2006, Sessions presented some of the BBC's coverage of