please enter a valid email address

Catalan Rate the pronunciation difficulty of CHEHALEM {{reply}}

I've tried to look it up but haven't had much luck except in an article about how people in Washington pronounce it like "sha-hay-lem" and I'd like to know how to say it right. Serbian Welsh

0 0 0 Login to reply the answers Post Still have questions? All Rights Reserved My Self Reliance Recommended for you

{{comment[1]}}

0 Czech (Pronunciation of CHEHALEM with 1 audio pronunciations

Tamil The region stretches 20 miles (32 km) from Wilsonville in the southeast to Forest Grove in the northwest.

Keep up.Oops! Pronunciation Norwegian Latvian Italian Español You can try again.Since you have exceeded your time limit, your recording has been stopped. Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more.Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! English עִברִית
Korean

Synonyms for CHEHALEM Polish

It is she-hay-lem.Still have questions?

Indonesian

{{app['user_lang_model']}} Seems like your pronunciation of CHEHALEM is not correct.

Ubiquitous Translations of CHEHALEM Seems like your pronunciation of CHEHALEM is not correct. French

Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet.

Pronounce
Romanian Swahili

Indonesian German Français {{temp['translated_content']}}

Get your answers by asking now.

Afrikaans {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}} Learn the pronunciation of words in You've got the pronunciation of CHEHALEM right. Svenska