Guide. It can be frozen too, but it is not recommended, as some of its dense texture and full, rich flavor can be lost in the freezing and thawing process.When you can find wild king salmon, get it, cook it, and enjoy it—you can even plan a special evening around it. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Normal salmon fat content is 2-15% but the Keiji have a very high body fat percentage at 20-30%. it's quite expensive; even with my $50 groupon it was $125 for my wife, son and myself.

This upscale restaurant is owned by chef Taichi Kitamura, apprentice to Seattle… Want to chime in?

Been here? United States We had Mochi with red beans. This is really good for beginners like me to try on. Let's just say we pretty much feasted, it was so much food for just the two of us. I must say this is my No.1. We know many of you are concerned about healthy eating, so we send them to a qualified nutritionist for thorough analysis too.Love the new look or think we’ve missed the mark? The quality of food was pretty amazing, but be warned it's pretty pricey at regular price! Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysia) Cut your fillet in half, and hold the knife parallel to the long edge of the piece you're working with. Sushi-grade, premium wild White King Salmon Fillets. If you are looking for healthy choices, I would recommend the North American species that vary in price, color, and flavor but they are all healthy for consumption. bad. From tips on cookery techniques to facts and information about health and nutrition, we’ve a wealth of foodie know how for you to explore.We are the UK’s number one food brand.

67 Recipes. the sushi is OK.  but the rice in the sushi?

The staff was also very friendly.

Then cover the rice completely with smoked salmon slices. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. We asked nutritionist Nicola...A great canapé or party nibble, try your hand at sushi using our easy-to-follow video.Learn how to make BBC Good Food's easiest ever no-cook nigiri. Want to chime in?

90 Recipes.

The taste is buttery and silky, less meaty and milder. Bring to the boil and cook about for 5 mins until most of the liquid has boiled away and small holes appear in the rice.

the regular tuna was bad; they were out of Beautiful sushi, beautiful decor, and at reasonable prices to boot. Enjoy all of them. And you just may bump into me. 1. Salmon sushi salad. Really delicious. They already had a cooler full of poke bowls, sushi rolls, and seaweed salad packed and ready (for me to run away with), but I wanted to take a closer look and learn more about what goes into the quality of their sushi.The fish comes in large, flawless pieces and is sliced the day it is put out; it’s super clean and fresh.

Website development by

Not like a common seen boring tempura with carrot, cucumber. It's a wonderful little oasis that reminds me of out of the way spots in Tokyo.