My Funny Profile. Next What is my dream vacation? Jamie Spatola. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA.Ocean City NJ, Henrico VA, Bensalem PA, Doylestown PANicolas Spatola, Anthony Spatola, Richard Spatola, Robert SpatolaJamie M Spatola, Jim M Spatola, Jayme Spatola, James SpatolBernice Spatola, Carolyn Spatola, Bonnie Spatola, Nancy SpatolaChristopher Spatola, Antonette Spatola, Charles Spatola, Nicholas SpatolaBernice Spatola, Carolyn Spatola, Bonnie Spatola, Nancy SpatolaAnthony Spatola, Kathy Spatola, Wanda Spatola, Robert Spatola Intelius does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy of the information available through our website or about the character or integrity of the person about whom you inquire. Jamie Johnson is a boy with a dream and some serious football skills. James has been found in 9 states including New Jersey, … Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. Use an advanced search DISCLAIMER: You may not use our service or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. James Spatola. Slightly Agree ... What age did I start dating. 19. Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for John Spatola in Connecticut (CT). View My Profile. My Name is. PeopleFinders is the best people search for background checks, arrest records, and public records. Next The color of pant I am wearing today . Intelius reports cannot be used for background checks related to consumer credit, insurance, employment, housing or any other purpose prohibited under the FCRA.You may not use any information obtained from Intelius for any purpose covered by the FCRA.Click "Allow" to receive push notifications and receive the most up-to-date information. We have 16 records for James Spatola ranging in age from 49 years old to 127 years old. All Rights Reserved.The Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") is a federal law that promotes the accuracy, fairness and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies.Intelius does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA. Get detailed information about Jim Spatola, including previous known addresses, phone numbers, jobs, schools, or run a comprehensive background check anonymously. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Mike Krzyzewski Net Worth. Yellow. Michael William “Mike” Krzyzewski was born on 13th February 1947, in Chicago, Illinois USA, of Polish American descent. Intelius does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency. Jamie Spatola. (These terms have special meanings under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq., ("FCRA"), which are incorporated herein by reference.) 5'5. Find James Spatola's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Need to narrow down your results? Next How tall am I. Disclaimer: By using this website, you accept the Spokeo Our ethnicity data indicates the majority is Caucasian.50% of these people are married, and 50% are single.Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).