An OG Lannister like her brother Tywin. Profile Quizzes Subscribed Subscribe? A squire in host commanded by Jaime Lannister.Third son of Kevan Lannister and Dorna Swyft, and twin to Willem.

He is known to be stolid and reliable, as opposed to coming across as particularly villainous, and in later books is revealed to be a pretty decent man. You know why they call her Gatehouse Ami? Our uncle thought she'd help Lancel win the Darry smallfolk. ; Foil: To Aegon the Unlikely.Both were low in the line of succession of their Houses and never expected to rule. 286AC-299AC (presumed) Tyrek Lannister… A similar phrase is, 'She gave me horns', which means she 'Made me a cuckold', or 'She cheated on me'.Have you ever seen a photo where someone puts two fingers behind someone's head as a joke without them knowing? "Yes, my King. r/asoiaf: News and discussions relating to George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels, his Westeros-based short stories, "Game of … Press J to jump to the feed. ASOIAF: Kevan Lannister - Focus Series (Book Spoilers) - Duration: 5:27. She raises her portcullis for every knight who happens by.

He disappeared on a journey to the ruins of Valyria to recover the Lannister ancient Valyrian-steel sword Brightroar.Gerion's bastard daughter, her mother being a woman named Briony. Nevertheless, Tygett had a good relationship with his nephews Jaime and Tyrion. Lancel Lannister is the oldest son of Kevan Lannister and serves as squire to King Robert Baratheon at King's Landing, in A Game of Thrones. ASOIAF- All Lannisters. They also have a sister, Genna, who married Emmon Frey, second son of Lord Walder.The daughter of Ser Harys Swyft, wife of Kevan and mother of Lancel, Martyn, Willem, and Janei. Arton Lannister is a major character in the third, fourth, fifth and sixth seasons. He has been a hostage of House Blackgard since his uncle's failed war against Lord Trevyr Blackgard. Lancel had best find an armorer to make him a horned helm. I lean back into my seat and regard the old knight with a critical eye, calculating the odds of telling him the whole truth or the partial truth.

"Squire Lancel Lannister, do you swear before the eyes of gods and men to defend those who cannot defend themselves, to protect all women and children, to obey your captains, your liege lord, and your king, to fight bravely when needed and do such other tasks as are laid upon you, however hard or humble or dangerous they may be?"

With both their patriarch and their best mastermind gone, Cersei puts herself in charge and starts royally screwing things up, making a series of terrible decisions that ends with her being stripped and disgraced in front of the entire city of King's Landing.

Adipose Rex: He's described as fat in later years. When Kevan seizes control afterwards, planning to raise his grand-nephew Tommen to be a proper king, it looks like things might be salvaged after all...only for Varys to put a crossbow bolt through his chest.Jaime had nothing to do with it, but nobody believes himJaime has a nightmare wherein he encounters his mother (implied to be her actual ghost) who laments the terrible state of her family after Tywin's death.His son Willem is taken hostage and eventually murdered, which shakes him to the core.His POV chapter make him more sympathetic and show him trying to hold the realm together.

You know, bunny ears. Lancel Lannister. ; Bumbling Dad: He loved his children, and they all appear to have loved him back (even Tywin), but they all acknowledge that his weak style of rulership and wish to please others was a disaster almost brought down his ancient house. After Tywin Lannister's death, he is named Warden of the West.TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

I couldn't believe that Lancel picked that one. Tywin's younger brother and right-hand man for many years, Kevan has, by choice, mostly lived his life in Tywin's shadow. Enter an answer into the box Quiz by stockiebasher97. Gerion was known for his laughter and daring attitude. He helps Queen Cersei kill Robert.