This is where Damon makes his entrance, as he plays Loki complete with the green-gold outfit and greasy black wig. Visit INSIDER.com for more stories. He acts out a somewhat gallant death, stands in shock as "Odin" is revealed as his real character in disguise, then isn't seen again for the rest of the film. Get Ready For Simpler, Better, & More Curated Shopping Experience.Obviously spoilers!

Paranoid? Although the three stars get solid screen-time, their Asgardian wigs may get in the way of some fans actually recognizing them right away.Of course, the cameos were just a bit of frivolous fun that director Taika Waititi threw into the movie to lighten things up at the start, and it was thanks to both Waititi and star Chris Hemsworth that Even though the teams that work on these Marvel movies have thousands of universe-changing secrets that they have to keep under wraps until the movie comes out, this bit of stunt casting was apparently the biggest secret the And they all did a great job keeping that secret, because everyone seeing I guess the question now is whether or not we're going to see these Asgardian actors come back in any other Marvel movies.

“Anyone who says you couldn’t have predicted this, simply take a look at ‘Contagion.’ Ten […] on Matt Damon somehow 'Jason Bourned' his way into 'Thor: Ragnarok' and those of us with the eagle eye were pretty much bouncing on our seats like idiots and gasping for air when that moment arrived. So now, if you have missed the cameo, you know what to do. I even poked the dude next to me saying, “dude that's Matt Damon!” and he had the nerve to ask me, “really? A bunch of celebrities and big actors have made cameos and appearances in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The black hair and Asgardian outfit may have thrown you off, but that is definitely Matt. A Look At Matt Damon's Brilliant Career Over 25 Years Matt Damon Turned Down 'Avatar' For Bourne Series Christian Bale Opens Up On Saying Goodbye To Batman The Trailer Of Matt Damon's 'Downsizing' Will Leave You Intrigued A Scene In 'Black Panther' Looked Straight Out Of 'Lion King' R.I.P 'Mjolnir': Heartbroken Thor Pays Emotional Tribute To His Hammer & We're Choking With Feels Margot Robbie Chose To Be Naked In 'The Wolf Of Wall Street' Scene Rupert Grint Doesn't Enjoy Harry Potter Movies Anymore The 1st Teaser For 'Mulan' Is Here & It's Stunning 10 Brilliant Quotes From Joaquin Phoenix's 'Joker' Trailer For Paul Walker's Documentary Is Finally Here 'Shazam' Trailer Takes A Hilarious Swing At 'The Dark Knight' 'The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Is Gold For Potterheads Trailer For DC's Much-Awaited 'Joker' Is Finally Here Times’s are about to get better. Rudy Baylor in The Rainmaker (1997) ; Will Hunting in Good Will Hunting (1997) ; Private James Ryan in Saving Private Ryan (1998) ; Tom Ripley in The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) ; Linus Caldwell in Ocean's Eleven (2001) ; Jason Bourne in The Bourne Identity (2002)

a list of 25 images After appearing in a series of supporting parts in much of the 1990s, Damon was cast by Francis Ford Coppola as the lead of the 1997 legal drama The Rainmaker. She had the idea while working there but when she was quite sure about starting something on her own, she took the risk and left the job to start Gruntstuff. Don’t worry, We;’ll not spam you & You can unsubscribe with us any time. Surprise! Seriously! The 'real' Thor realises that the 'real' Loki is alive and that the 'real' Odin has been exiled, and thus the story begins.Full points go to the 'Thor: Ragnarok' team for keeping the amazing cameos under wraps for such a long time.