Walking through the mind of Mystikal No holds barred Still don't give a fuck about ya'll I'm still not the nigga to fuck with busta?? Skip to main content Hello, Sign in.

Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & … 13,678

Michael Lawrence Tyler (born September 22, 1970 in New Orleans, Louisiana), better known by his stage name Mystikal, is a Grammy award nominated American rapper and actor.

Old school Mystical goes hard! I'm still not the nigga to fuck with busta?

The following evening, they were in Big Boy’s studio in Kenner.

See all 5 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. the average nigga don't fuck with me Fool a nigga in size, ain't much none of ya'll niggas can do with me Typically speakin, i'm not what your seekin Now vision the rhymes that I be keepin

It was released on October 15, 1995, by Jive Records and Bertelsmann Music Group.

Back then, the original album had eight songs including the remix for not that ni**a, and the re-release with jive had six new tracks. Exclusive Prime pricing.

The album was produced and written by Leroy "Precise" Edwards.

Time zone:

Get track Peace!!! Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the the average nigga don't fuck with me Fool a nigga in size, ain't much none of ya'll niggas can do with me Typically speakin, i'm not what your seekin Now vision the rhymes that I be keepin

I used to bump this back in the day. He released his self-titled debut album in 1994 and has since released 1996's Mind of Mystikal, 1997's Unpredictable, 1998's Ghetto Fabulous, 2000's Let's Get Ready and 2001's Tarantula.

Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample) 1.

I still have the original big boy release cassette today.