The title comes from the fact that it was the band's tenth release for RCA Records.This number series includes both a live album and best-of compilation, but not the band's early recordings (prior to 1969) which were not recorded for RCA. "Take It Off My Shoulders". Devil get out of my soul. And make the world go away. If you do then forgive me. Take it off of my shoulders. Before the world took me astray.

Jack Richardson Recording Engineer: Brian Christian Composer And make the world go away. Wake up angel, I am calling. #10 is the eleventh studio album by the Canadian rock band The Guess Who.It was first released in 1973. get it off my shoulder Say the things you used to say And make the world go away Do you remember when you loved me. And get it off my shoulder. Take it off of my shoulders I don't need your heavy load Take it off of my shoulders Devil get out of my soul Away from my soul Guess Who - Take It Off My Shoulders Lyrics | MetroLyrics Say the things you used to say. Away from my soul. Lyrics to 'Take It off My Shoulders' by Guess Who. Make the world go away. I don't need your heavy load. Don't want to drink this misery. Take it off of my shoulders. The Guess Who Lyrics.