Can't beat the popcorn, and they have several varieties of butter.

It's casual and staff is helpful with a good amount of friendliness. He played the store counter worker game and cooking in the kitchen game. Deny. Please park at your own discretion and be aware of signs for Restricted/Permit parking in the area.Parking restrictions are subject to change at any time without the knowledge of the American Cinematheque.The Aero Theatre is ADA accessible; we offer wheelchair seating with seats for both companions using wheelchairs and companions not using wheelchairs.For DCPs (Digital Cinema Packages) that are equipped with Audio Descriptive and Closed Captioning tracks, we meet requirements for DCI Compliance with Audio Descriptive Channel and Cup Holder Mounted Closed Captioning Receivers.

Bad smell and very wet. Friendly, welcoming staff and excellent exhibitions.

The films they pick are excellent, really well curated series. Fri, Jul 17, 2020 • … Filter spots by selecting amenities. In 2005, the American Cinematheque spearheaded a renovation of the theatre and re-opened as the Max Palevsky Theatre at the Aero in Santa Monica.Popular programs at the classic neighborhood theatre include Sneak Previews, Retrospectives, Revivals, Restorations, in-person discussions with filmmakers, classic films, Tuesday Matinees (free to AC Members), Midnight Movies, Screwball Comedy Festival, New Year’s Day with the Marx Brothers, HFPA Golden Globe Foreign Language Nominee screenings, and the annual All-Night Horrorthon.Metro provides Bus and Rail transportation to the Aero Theatre:Montana Avenue at 14th Street. Horrible and filthy place. It was Fun to see this Classic Monster in 3D. I remember in the 80's, 90's when it was just one big screen playing classic double features for 6 bucks -- but we can't live in the past. It's great that this theater has so much variety from classic American films and also International films and festivals. There will be more of these movies coming in the future, so if you are interested check out their schedule. Aero Theatre 1328 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90403 . Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Confirm. I was first introduced to the Aero Theatre as a German major undergrad at CSU Long Beach for the 2011 German Currents Film Festival. I recommend everyone to this place! I like the intimate feel of the Aero. )Audience members can request this equipment (either headsets and/or Closed Captioning devices) at the box office, and the manager on duty will assist them and provide instructions on the equipment’s use.Copyright © 2020 American Cinematheque. The Co Star of the film was the Beautiful Julie Adams who knocked out audiences with her stunning beauty & figure in that bathing suit scene. Sure, the seats are rickety, the bathrooms upstairs are tiny, and the parking can be tricky, but the experience is well worth it.A fantastic place to see a film for true film buffs!