We decided to give Perkins another shot while in Altoona. Robin Opsahl. This time it was their service. It is the...This is my absolute FAVORITE place to go when wanting a quick and easy meal, they always have amazing customer service. Very...I ordered online and picked up in the store. Altoona, IA Restaurant Guide. And there food is awsome it has the...The boys working today were very nice and apologized for the wait but the lady working with them was freaking out and being very bossy. Waiter laughed and joked with us. We look forward to serving the residents of Altoona as their hometown local Asian restaurant.

The people are friendly, the food is good, it's quick, and I get to put on the...We didn 't go to Subway for a long time because the first time was at closing time and everything was dried out and not fresh so it made us turn against...I didn't notice it was closing time when I walked in. After trying pizza all over Altoona and Ankeny I have finally found the perfect one! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews.

Everything was good, the toppings were generous, and the man at the front desk was very nice and polite.

I was always tired if driving to far just to get a pretzel.

This is one of our favorites as far as...Service has always been awesome. We have always enjoyed eating at Applebee's, but in this...It's alright. Love the to-go mason jar drinks, and the dogs treats in the drive through! Monday - Thursday 3:00 PM - Midnight Friday 3:00 PM - 2:00 AM. Home; Menu; Events; About; Employment; Contact They never have meat in the vegetarian order … Service was fast and polite. If you’re looking for restaurants that cater, look no further than your Altoona Applebee’s on 3741 8th Street SW . We...When I need something quick and healthy for lunch I stop into Subway. ... Gov. Lots of pizza toppings, great sauce and crust. Everything we had was delicious! Popular & reviewed Restaurants With Private Room in Altoona, IA.

The deep dish pizza I picked...I was had wanted to try their BBQ Bacon King sandwich and was really surprised for what I received. We have recently brought our food and atmosphere to Altoona, and we could not be more excited. Food was hot and...Was really fresh and delicious! The two girls made me feel so welcome and didn't treat me like I was delaying them from...The waitress was very friendly and sweet. They do a nice job of wrapping the lettuce...Went out for an anniversary dinner and Janaya was our server! Also, AMAZING onion rings. Your proportions are directly related. Monterrey Mexican Restaurant 550 36th Ave SW, Altoona, IA 50009. After realizing I messed up my order when I arrived to pick it up, they were quick to help me resolve...Pancheros, is the greatest place in the world!! Will definitely...Andrew was the cashier in the drive thru. What a huge sandwich! Exceptional service.

It was worth waiting...We made changes to our order mid drive through and the employees did everything they could to cater to us even though they were swamped. Reservations recommend. In fact we are going for prime rib this week, which is a favorite if my husband's.

Book now at 41 restaurants near you in Altoona, IA on OpenTable. Overall...Had a slight error on my delivery order. Applebee’s offer catering in Altoona for any gathering over 6, 10, 20, 30, or even 100 people, with party platters that include sandwiches, salads, pasta, and party wings (boneless or traditional wings). Great service,...Just in town for softball tourney and needed a break. Called the restaurant and spoke to Bailey. Our waiter was super cool too, very friendly and funny and got us everything...Friendly staff. Pancho was our server but all staff was exceptional! Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. We have been there twice now and felt very welcome and had great conversation...The pizza is always good. Owner was so curtious and helpful.. a nice selection of micro brews on tap and knowledge. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. All rights reserved. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES®

Quick. Very clean and pleasant restaurant atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful! Always seen supporting school district and community sponsored events of all kinds. Find national chains, Altoona favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Best Italian restaurant in town! Best bar...This place is amazing! Our server was super friendly, helpful and prompt.

Make sure you click Didn't feel rushed as we took out time and talked.