My wife has used Angel for years and in worked in cosmetics for several years and is very familiar with this product. This was a GREAT deal & even tho I ordered during the Christmas rush --got it promptly. It's mature, but sexy and mysterious. Thought the perfume bottle was larger. Amazon has the best selection, so I was able to select a small bottle with a price I could afford. Only with this perfume. Angel is an ode to femininity that allows you to be guided by your lucky star. We wish we hadn't. I use this every day. "amazing--you have to smell it! When I first spray it on it makes me want to gag. A counterfeit is a product made in exact imitation of something valuable with the intention to deceive or defraud. The magic of an everlasting star bottle, thanks to refill bottles or your perfumer's source. Later that day I ordered it. by Love it! Decided to buy it I went home to my husband and for the first time EVER and within seconds he stops and says how good I smell and asked what I had on. I am still partial to Alien, but I really do like Angel. I was very pleased with my Angel perfume. by It smelled SO good. Every attribute you might associate with an angel could likely be considered an antonym to this. Her Angel fragrance -both sensual and gourmand - invigorates her determination. My cousin got me this about 5 years ago and have used it ever sinceEveryone needs to chill with their harsh criticism. by It is neither light nor subtle, but dark and almost pervasive. This is genuine product. I track my return it was delivered to the Front Desk at Romeoville, IL. I think it was meant to be and I am looking forward to a long relationship with my NBS – New Best Scent ANGEL!!

by

by When I first sprayed this on, I thought I had spilled some other product on my desk. I like how it's not overly feminine.I literally have no idea why anyone likes this. The power, mystery, and peculiarity of it all remains, but the seductive and more beautiful notes finally come out. I recognized the scent and struck up a long conversation with the woman who said she has been wearing Angel for 17 years. We were concerned with some of the negative review. It's very dependent on body chemistry. The day after I received it I went food shopping and someone was wearing it. (Sanibel) I never thought that it did and apparently, most women don't think it does either. See If I don't wear this perfume and wear another, I don't get those compliments.

It's slightly different than the perfume" What that I would have all these Angel encounters in such a short space of time? by This is the first item I've had to return. I would definitely buy again. I fell in love with this fragrance recently and have searched every website I could think of for the best price. It's a different scent which I can appreciate it's alluring in a sense and very long lasting!This is one of my winter daytime perfumes. As for the refillable aspect, check to see if that's an option in your area. I sent it back the next day. "*** The 1 star reviews are correct ***" Men have actually followed me in malls just to tell me I smell amazing or to ask what I'm wearing to buy for their s.o. Brand Authenticity: Brand Authenticity We are committed to protecting you against counterfeit or expired products and their consequences. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I received my Angle refillable, tried it. It's cheaper and for a younger crowd. Aside from the initial punch of alcohol, and the fact that it doesn't last as long, this was definitely a good buy and I would purchase it again. He swore it smelled like warm chocolate.